Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Home Inversions

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jblomenberg16 View Post
    ...and at least a two laws of physics.....

TWO???!!! We're all DOOMED!!!

rhino out!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    TWO???!!! We're all DOOMED!!!

rhino out!

Yeah, and I'm worried their could be a division by 0 in there someplace. Run away!
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
    Well, gee whiz, if the Government released a nest of ants, roaches and bedbugs into everybody's house, they shouldn't be surprised if people run out to buy bug spray! - Comment on White House concerns over increased gun sales

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jblomenberg16 View Post
    Yeah, and I'm worried their could be a division by 0 in there someplace. Run away!
    The END IS NIGH!
    rhino out!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Last edited by jblomenberg16; 03-08-2014 at 12:19.

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
    Well, gee whiz, if the Government released a nest of ants, roaches and bedbugs into everybody's house, they shouldn't be surprised if people run out to buy bug spray! - Comment on White House concerns over increased gun sales

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tmfinney View Post
    No, a tornado and an ex-wife are very much alike. At first, there is a lot of sucking and blowing and in the end you lose your house.
    Reminds me of a joke. What does a Texas twister and a Texas divorce have in common? Either way, someone's losing a trailer.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

years from now I want to be able to tell people "ya know, I participated in the great Home Inversion thread on INGO."

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Reminds me of a joke. What does a Texas twister and a Texas divorce have in common? Either way, someone's losing a trailer.
    I heard that but a different version.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5