Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 214 of 218 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2173

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cundiff5535 View Post
    MGP produces some of the best bourbon and rye on the market.... and itís not even close!

the single barrel MGP stuff is drying
    up and getting very hard to find unless you want to lay a premium price for it!

truth of the matter is most people have no idea what good bourbon is...

LINK to list of brands that use Midwest Grain Products ==> https://www.great-taste.net/tidbits-...e-made-at-mgp/

Plinker

User Info Menu

Woodford Reserve is really good for the money.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Makers 46 is one of my favorites. Goes great with the right cigar!
    The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State.

User Info Menu

Tried the st elmo bourbon ... yuck
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

Worth a free shot to get Weller Full Proof. A tasty unicorn.

https://raffles.delmesaliquor.com/ref/qC29027834
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Tried the st elmo bourbon ... yuck
    Just saw that at Costco, glad I did not pull that trigger...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Just saw that at Costco, glad I did not pull that trigger...
    Its some of the nastiest **** ive ever drank

User Info Menu

Found a Geoge T stagg and a vanwinkle 12 year. Floating on cloud 9. Not a pappy 15 or 23 but its a huge win for me

User Info Menu

Guy at work walked into my office yesterday and said, I hear you like whiskey. Try this...

Now I've had several people's homemade whiskey over the years and it's always been... Uh... Well... It's always been BAD.

But I smiled and said, thank you very much. Went home last night and had a sip of each. It didn't suck. Poured a little into a glass with a single ice cube. It was actually pretty good. I mean, I've paid for name brand whiskey the was much worse. #1 is a little hot for my taste but #2 is very smooth and easy to drink.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

User Info Menu

Figured I would give some bourbon a try. I love barrel-aged beers so I might transition from time to time. Picked up some Woodford Reserve at Costco today.