• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    This is what happens when just anybody can go into their local walmart and buy a knife... be it a plastic knife, butter knife, or a steak knife. Heck, I can even go in and buy a hunting knife or an easily concealable pocket knife no questions asked.

It is time this country finally sits down and comes up with sensible knife-control laws.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This is what happens when just anybody can go into their local walmart and buy a knife... be it a plastic knife, butter knife, or a steak knife. Heck, I can even go in and buy a hunting knife or an easily concealable pocket knife no questions asked.

It is time this country finally sits down and comes up with sensible knife-control laws.

I'm assuming your forgot to use purple...if not :rolleyes:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Countdown to assault knife ban legislation.

Everyone go out and panic buy your knives now! Wait, I need to invest in some knife manufacturing first...

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville

FIFY

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Knife-With-Scope-And-Red-Dot-Sight.jpg

Too bad there's not a "shoulder thing that goes up" and a VFG on it...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm assuming your forgot to use purple...if not :rolleyes:

Incredibly purple.

He is parroting the leftist language that gets spouted off every single time a gun is used in any manner.
    Insert the word gun for knife in his paragraph and it becomes perfectly clear.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana

I could sense the sarcasm in that post, but you are giving liberals the benefit of the doubt. They will take this idea and run with it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    C'mon guys, I'm surprised that you have not picked up on the real media angle on this...it's so simple and predictable:

"Just think how much worse it would have been if he had used an assault rifle"

​Wait for it...it won't be long.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We should be very cautious when even supposedly joking about legislating legalities of any tool that might be used for offense or defense. Seemingly silly words still matter. If we start blaming any tool, even humorously, it gives fuel to those who would regulate all tools.

Knife Rights - Home

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    C'mon guys, I'm surprised that you have not picked up on the real media angle on this...it's so simple and predictable:

"Just think how much worse it would have been if he had used an assault rifle"

​Wait for it...it won't be long.

Sorta already been done. From the second link:

"But I'm just glad it wasn't a shooter, because if it had been a shooter, there would have been fatalities," Cook, whose children attended the school, told FoxNews.com.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The UK has lots of knife control laws and of course the liberals will think we should emulate the Europeans.

Top Bottom