• ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    905a55edf6369f4f3e5f7fa3eab71398.jpg

At twelve, he was already in line with the gang image/mentality. It makes ya wonder who was behind the camera taking pictures. Why do these parents keep perpetuating this dead end persona?

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    His mattress is wrapped in plastic...probably a bed wetter.

His good buddy Martez McGraw was arrested in Feb for illegal gun possession and resisting arrest...why is he not still in jail?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    He was a good boy, he just made bad choices!

How does one go about destroying a culture in the modern age? That's the only thing that will work. These people are raised in a terrible thug mentality entitlement culture. Jailing them won't help. You have to destroy the thug culture.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

How does one go about destroying a culture in the modern age? That's the only thing that will work. These people are raised in a terrible thug mentality entitlement culture. Jailing them won't help. You have to destroy the thug culture.

This exactly! Jail is a rite of passage for this type. Jail time today is a country club compared to the penal systems of 50 years ago. Sending them to jail just enhances their street "cred" nowadays.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    If one claims criminality as being part of their "culture"...then I don't know what to say. It's going to continue to be a bloody game I guess.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Bad choices that started when he was 9. He has been in trouble for a long, long time. And was in a fire fight the day he was arrested (was in the hospital getting his wounds taken care of).

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Rap sheet a mile long... Caught twice with a stolen gun, implicated in a gun store theft, caught walking down the street with a tv he just stole from a home, a couple of times caught breaking into cars... And yet, our liberal justice system keeps putting these sorts of "children" back on the street. I blame every judge and every person who wrote such soft laws to allow this thug back on the streets. I'm also in agreement that there is no rehabilitation for this person, so I see nothing wrong with a cocktail of lethal drugs being run through his veins. Sadly, he'll end up getting 50 years and his sentence will likely be reduced in half for "good behavior." Expect to see him on the streets and killing someone again at some point in his lifetime.

Sadly, I've almost completely given up on our criminal justice system.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any involvement with the local gunstore robberies?
    He is accused of one gun store robbery in this article on March 22nd
    Teen accused in Trapuzzano murder had long criminal history - 13 WTHR Indianapolis
    Police investigate Indianapolis northwest side gun store burglar - 13 WTHR Indianapolis 500 Guns was robbed.
    Was this the store that he robbed? C&C Midwestern Firearms
    CAUGHT ON CAMERA | Smash-and-grab robbery at Indy gun store | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com

Mug shot photo, more current that the pictures of him as a 13 year old
    25203580_BG1.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Rap sheet a mile long... Caught twice with a stolen gun, implicated in a gun store theft, caught walking down the street with a tv he just stole from a home, a couple of times caught breaking into cars... And yet, our liberal justice system keeps putting these sorts of "children" back on the street. I blame every judge and every person who wrote such soft laws to allow this thug back on the streets. I'm also in agreement that there is no rehabilitation for this person, so I see nothing wrong with a cocktail of lethal drugs being run through his veins. Sadly, he'll end up getting 50 years and his sentence will likely be reduced in half for "good behavior." Expect to see him on the streets and killing someone again at some point in his lifetime.

Sadly, I've almost completely given up on our criminal justice system.
    I'm gonna try to make a point to remember his name. I'll be looking for it in news stories 25 years from now.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    This person is an animal, plain and simple. The only thing connecting him to the rest of us humans is that he walks upright and communicates by speaking. The saddest part is that he is not unique by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know how to solve this problem of society except to make the consequences of living such a life so undesirable that the fear of being caught negates the desire to act that way. The emotional side of me wants to see people like this hanging from a yard-arm in the town square, but the practical side of me knows it will never happen that way. I have always been, and will always be, a proponent of the death penalty. Not the death penalty in it's current incarnation, but swift justice by removal from the gene pool. If found guilty by a jury of one's peers, these people should be underground in no more than a year. This is not a case of a "good boy" who made a bad choice, but rather a young man who decided to let his short, pathetic life of violent crime define him. It's not a matter of rehabilitation but rather would be a matter of changing his entire being and soul. That's not gonna happen. It's best to remove that being and soul from society and replace it with one that's worth a damn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This person is an animal, plain and simple. The only thing connecting him to the rest of us humans is that he walks upright and communicates by speaking. The saddest part is that he is not unique by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know how to solve this problem of society except to make the consequences of living such a life so undesirable that the fear of being caught negates the desire to act that way. The emotional side of me wants to see people like this hanging from a yard-arm in the town square, but the practical side of me knows it will never happen that way. I have always been, and will always be, a proponent of the death penalty. Not the death penalty in it's current incarnation, but swift justice by removal from the gene pool. If found guilty by a jury of one's peers, these people should be underground in no more than a year. This is not a case of a "good boy" who made a bad choice, but rather a young man who decided to let his short, pathetic life of violent crime define him. It's not a matter of rehabilitation but rather would be a matter of changing his entire being and soul. That's not gonna happen. It's best to remove that being and soul from society and replace it with one that's worth a damn.

Problem is there is already a line forming to take his place. They want to build cred fast and go up in a ball of fire.

Top Bottom