Need a favor from folks in Terre Haute...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hi all,

My mom's in "car shopping mode" - and I may have found her something in TH at Dorsett.

Just wondering if someone could do me a big favor and put some eyeballs on a vehicle for me?

Examine it with a "this is for my mother and I love her" kind of thing. I guess if you don't like your mother...then pretend?

TH is just too far to take a quick jaunt to kick a tire for me (Greenwood) and for her (Crawfordsville area).

The car in question: 2007 SUBARU Forester 2.5X, Used Cars for Sale Terre Haute | Dorsett Automotive : Pre-Owned Inventory SEARCH - Terre Haute, IN 47802

2007 Bronze Suburu Forester.

One thing I'm curious of: If the mileage on the vehicle really is as it's listed on the web page.

You can PM me with your report...or detail it here.

Thank you kindly.

-J-

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I've always found Dorsett to be High and have Never bought there. Cars look clean but. I may be in TH tomorrow and will check then IF I make the trip.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've always found Dorsett to be High and have Never bought there. Cars look clean but. I may be in TH tomorrow and will check then IF I make the trip.

Eh - aren't all car dealers "high" on prices? All hail negotiation!

And if you do make it that way, I'd appreciate the report. Don't go out of your way, though.

-J-

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    That Price is Higher than KBB but I didn't know what extras if any. I'd call and try working with a particular sales person and have them Verify those miles. The daughter bought a low miles 2005 mini van from McCrocklin Ford over the TX after Inspection and everything went well. They even lowered the price before closing the deal.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    The car isn't there. The deal fell through and they never actually got the car. Someone listed it prematurely.

sorry to bring the bad news.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The car isn't there. The deal fell through and they never actually got the car. Someone listed it prematurely.

sorry to bring the bad news.
    Apparently we were told different things. I went by earlier today and was told that the car was there, but someone was in the process of buying it. By 4:00 the car was said to have been driven away by its new owners.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Apparently we were told different things. I went by earlier today and was told that the car was there, but someone was in the process of buying it. By 4:00 the car was said to have been driven away by its new owners.
    Those sales guys need to get their story together.

Top Bottom