• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I couldn't wait to get some posts under my belt. I was thinking about this and realized why. Too few posts and you are a newbie. Too many and you have no life. I'm happy where I am. Please stop counting..............:)

Judge Mental (new screen name)?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    What was that calculation someone posted a while back? Post Quality = rep / post count?

I did the math, and a wormhole was spawned in my living room. Either I need to post less, or turn rep back on......

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I can get in the classifieds now, that's all that's important. How do I get in the classifieds, anyway? This place needs a FAQ or something.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    What was that calculation someone posted a while back? Post Quality = rep / post count?

I did the math, and a wormhole was spawned in my living room. Either I need to post less, or turn rep back on......

Yeah, dividing by zero is bad... you shouldn't do that.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

If you go through a wormhole and nothing seems different, go look at yourself in the bathroom mirror. You may be backwards.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I couldn't wait to get some posts under my belt. I was thinking about this and realized why. Too few posts and you are a newbie. Too many and you have no life. I'm happy where I am. Please stop counting..............:)

Judge Mental (new screen name)?

Look at my join date in relation to my post count, I could care less. Of course, I know how to use the search function and find what I need without posting a new thread. Also, I mostly read and learn on here. I was one of the original 100 members...OG status haha

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Look at my join date in relation to my post count, I could care less. Of course, I know how to use the search function and find what I need without posting a new thread. Also, I mostly read and learn on here. I was one of the original 100 members...OG status haha

You, my friend, are my hero.

I come here and do stand up......*

*might be sitting down in my underpanties....

Top Bottom