• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Given the temperature in our city and tragically loosing yet another of our officers last night it's time we make a visual sign of support to our officers to SHOW them we are behind them. I've already lowered my American Flag to half but I've got a LOT of neighbors who wear the uniform.

I'm going to change the exterior lights on my home to blue so that they will know when they pass that: I am VOTING for people who will support them, PRAYING for my God to protect them, CARRYING to defend myself and not rely on them for every level of protection, and POSTING on social media to remind the sheeple that the news won't give you the truth behind the videos they love to show and cop bash.

I hope they are able to take the gloves off and set it right but until then I have your back, I am hurt and angry that there are thugs in this city who think it's acceptable to shoot at officers. I don't know what else to do, so my home is going blue.

Last edited:

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I would be up for it. We would need to find a widespread way to get the word out around the city so everyone knew the meaning of it rather than jutlst thinking it was just random blue lights. I'm thinking about setting up a Facebook page that can circulate and let people know that if they want to participate that's all they need to do, and that would maybe help spread the word.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I took a pic of my blue light and posted it on my facebook page. Everyone I know of will be informed of it, it's time to let our LEO's know we stand with them.

This is so tragic, two officers in one weekend and with 19 years and 22 years of tenure. What a overwhelming loss for our state. It needs to end. It's time to remind our city/county council and our judges that we are a voting public and we stand with those who serve and protect. No more officers need to be killed by repeat offenders, it's time that criminals feared the punishment more than they desire to commit the crime. I might not be "mighty" but I am intelligent and well spoken and I have a phone that can videotape your bad behavior without editing it out to make our officers look like bullies. I will be watching, I will be calling, I will be reporting, and you will never suspect it was the soccer mom...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I am VOTING for people who will support them

Thank you, as that is key. Our current "leadership" is more interested in wasting millions on buildings that should be condemned than anything that would actually help street officers. Public safety as job 1 has failed to appear on every front.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Given the temperature in our city and tragically loosing yet another of our officers last night it's time we make a visual sign of support to our officers to SHOW them we are behind them. I've already lowered my American Flag to half but I've got a LOT of neighbors who wear the uniform.

I'm going to change the exterior lights on my home to blue so that they will know when they pass that: I am VOTING for people who will support them, PRAYING for my God to protect them, CARRYING to defend myself and not rely on them for every level of protection, and POSTING on social media to remind the sheeple that the news won't give you the truth behind the videos they love to show and cop bash.

I hope they are able to take the gloves off and set it right but until then I have your back, I am hurt and angry that there are thugs in this city who think it's acceptable to shoot at officers. I don't know what else to do, so my home is going blue.

:+1: Love it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Okiegirl, I borrowed your post and put it on facebook, I hope my friends will do the same. As soon as I find a blue light, it will be up.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I took a pic of my blue light and posted it on my facebook page. Everyone I know of will be informed of it, it's time to let our LEO's know we stand with them.

This is so tragic, two officers in one weekend and with 19 years and 22 years of tenure. What a overwhelming loss for our state. It needs to end. It's time to remind our city/county council and our judges that we are a voting public and we stand with those who serve and protect. No more officers need to be killed by repeat offenders, it's time that criminals feared the punishment more than they desire to commit the crime. I might not be "mighty" but I am intelligent and well spoken and I have a phone that can videotape your bad behavior without editing it out to make our officers look like bullies. I will be watching, I will be calling, I will be reporting, and you will never suspect it was the soccer mom...

You might want to remind the prosecuting attorneys concerned as well.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What a fantastic idea. A PR campaign needs to be started on this statewide. Okiegirl (or someone) needs to be the face on this. That face needs to be on every news channel, on every radio station, in every newspaper, YouTube, etc.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Okay, OkieGirl, I'm in.
    I think this a wonderful idea. :+1:

...A PR campaign needs to be started on this statewide...
    Brother, I think it just was...
    c0510.gif

Last edited:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    What a fantastic idea. A PR campaign needs to be started on this statewide. Okiegirl (or someone) needs to be the face on this. That face needs to be on every news channel, on every radio station, in every newspaper, YouTube, etc.
    I agree and I'm spreading the word every way I know how, not sure I'd be a good "face" for that (bit too redneck) but it's high time we stood together for them. Spread the word any way you can.

We don't realize the impact we have to affect change in this city. Don't just talk about it, take action! Tell them thank you, tell them you support them, VOTE your conscience. We are past the time when we could sit on the couch and be annoyed with the state of things. Call your local news station and complain about them leaving their comment section open, remind our politicians that WE THE PEOPLE do not approve... Whatever you do, do something! They stick their necks out every day, the least we could do is stick ours out now.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    OG, I can't find you or MrsGungho's profile on Facebook. I would like to share the idea straight from the source and get my friends on board too. Let's paint the city blue for a better cause than the Colts.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Blue light shopping here as well. The commercially made traditionally stitched flag that belonged to my late grandmother that normally only flies on holidays is already at half staff.

I'll also be paying a visit to his patrol car tomorrow AM on my way to work with a fresh cut bouquet of wildflowers from our flowerbed.

Top Bottom