Patriots L

Jaguars W

Redskins W

@Browns W

Texans W

@Cowboys L

@Titans W

10-6, winning the division again.

Colts didn't look good in the third pre-season game (The "Dress Rehearsal"). And in the 4th PS game - they lost another O-lineman for several weeks with a high ankle sprain (Joe Reitz). Their O-line was offensive with Reitz playing - and they're certainly not any better now that he's out for several weeks.

I look for them to be QUITE busy on the waiver-wire over the next few days picking up lots of bodies to help on the O-line. They'll need it. They'll also probably be shopping for a safety or two, too.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Last nights 3rd string snoozer really tells - we have no backup to the backup.

You raise a genuine concern about the O-Line. We can't move the ball. First half offense total in the 60 yard range with 14 yards rushing. Pittiful. I like Boom, but without an O-line that can form a pocket and win battles we're going to struggle.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Last nights 3rd string snoozer really tells - we have no backup to the backup.

You raise a genuine concern about the O-Line. We can't move the ball. First half offense total in the 60 yard range with 14 yards rushing. Pittiful. I like Boom, but without an O-line that can form a pocket and win battles we're going to struggle.

I like Boom as well. He's a decent insurance policy if T-Rich continues to struggle or Bradshaw goes down again. At this point, either could easily happen. Zurlon Tipton played really well too. I say keep them both. And you're definitely right about the O-line. If we don't figure something out, its going to be a long season...

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    @ Broncos L

Eagles L

@ Jaguars W

Titans W

Ravens W

@Texans W

Bengals W

@Steelers L

@Giants L

Patriots L

Jaguars W

Redskins W

@Browns W

Texans W

@Cowboys L

@Titans W

I agree with everything but the Cowboys game. Their defense was historically bad last year (most say they haven't gotten any better) and Tony Romo isn't 100% healthy. I think we'll take the win that day

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    They will win more than they lose.
    Reggie Wayne won't last the year
    They should be in the Super Bowl within three years

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    10-6, winning the division again.

Colts didn't look good in the third pre-season game (The "Dress Rehearsal"). And in the 4th PS game - they lost another O-lineman for several weeks with a high ankle sprain (Joe Reitz). Their O-line was offensive with Reitz playing - and they're certainly not any better now that he's out for several weeks.

I look for them to be QUITE busy on the waiver-wire over the next few days picking up lots of bodies to help on the O-line. They'll need it. They'll also probably be shopping for a safety or two, too.

:lmfao:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I think you are spot on and I used most of your list for a work gentlemans bet. I just changed the bengals to a loss and the pat's to a win. Other than that I made no changes.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Nope - no edits!

I SHOULD be 4-1...They somehow almost beat the Eagles. I thought they'd get absolutely killed in that game.

I have them winning next game against the Texans and then against the Cowboys.

Boy howdy will those both be tough games!

Texans lose a heart-breaker... Colts win a close one (after playing very sloppily) Short week for both teams. Depends on which Ryan Fitzpatrick shows up - and which Colts running game shows up.

The Cowboys game - that one's hard to tell all the way around. They have an absolute STUD O-line and an absolute STUD of a starting RB. QB play - however - is iffy as we all knows. Good Romo is one of the best in the game today (youngest passer to 30k yards!). Average/bad Romo is....bad. That O-line sure is helping him out, though.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I think your predictions are pretty much spot on. We finally have a ground game. Richardson is finally starting to hit his stride. Bradshaw is doing well. Wayne has made a huge difference this year. We're really missing Mathis, but the D has really stepped up. Luck can carry the ball and his passing very good.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm really not sure how/why my eyes jumped like they did in my previous post...

Bengals after the Texans. Not Cowboys. Sheesh.

Anyhow... I think the Colts can win these games. I think the "real" Andy Dalton showed up against the Patriots last weekend. Good Dalton is OK. Bad Dalton is horrible. Not just bad...horrible.

Bengals will indeed be a test. BUT - somehow and for some reason, the Colts' secondary (especially the CBs!) have been playing out of this world. They'll need every bit of energy they can muster against Cincy's receivers.

Texans: Watt will run roughshod. Can't help that. Must double him wherever he lines up. That leaves a bunch of 1-1 matchups - and three of the 5 OL are "backups". Ouch.

The Colts have a real chance to lose this game - and lose it early. ALL depends on O-Line play. I'm not worried about Fitzpatrick beating them; but he'll generally always hit the open guy if a coverage is blown or a guy is open.

BE Mike - you're generally the one that zings me on my Colts posts. :D Finally we concur. LOL

Top Bottom