Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    no longer pays the bills

User Info Menu

I'm in the market for a smaller safe I can keep my Glock on my nightstand or under the bed. I'd prefer to just keep it in the open but my wife is not having it so I have to compromise. Suggestions.

I just need room for a glock and some mags

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    I'm in the market for a smaller safe I can keep my Glock on my nightstand or under the bed. I'd prefer to just keep it in the open but my wife is not having it so I have to compromise. Suggestions.

I just need room for a glock and some mags
    I just keep mine on the nightstand, and the shotgun is over by the bed too. I guess I'm lucky.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I purchased a safe from Gander Mt. They have a wide selection and something to fit any budget. You get what you pay for.

User Info Menu

I just bought one of these from Sportsmans Guide

Stack - On 16 Gun Double Door Security Cabinet, Hunter Green, Shooting Supplies, Stack-On at Sportsman's Guide

Not fire rated but the price was right.
    I looked at Dicks and they only had the 10 gun double door in stock and it was $50 more to order the same safe than I paid at SPG.
    It's not fire resistant but it has LOTS of storage for both handguns and longguns.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I like the look of that executive sentry, but I'm leaning toward a regular gun cabinet. Any thoughts on where do find a decent price on a nice/decent one?

~Joe

Shooter

User Info Menu

Doesn't 500 Guns on W 16th St in Indy carry Cannon Safes in the store?
    500 Guns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2