• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Just what the title says!

Time to get off my duff and research contractors to handle a kitchen remodel of our home in Greenwood.

Chances are quite high that I'll be running these all through Angie's List, too...

Thanks!

-J-

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    My Step dad and I do bathrooms and kitchens. We have done jobs for a few guys on here and have an A with Angie's List. Call Steve at Shepherds Bath and more. 317-402-5858. Tell him you got the name from INGO. Look forward to seeing you.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I need the same thing I left a messsage , wife is getting new countertops and now its turned into a full blown event

We've already purchased our appliances...

Cabinets being made by my cabinet-maker stepfather.

Gotta pick out countertops... *sigh* Don't know if we want natural stone or synthetic. May very well go with a solid-surface synthetic to save money.

Also need flooring... *sigh* No idea what kind of flooring to put in with "maple-look" lightish-brown cabinets.

Majority of our work will be cabinet removal and the removal of a bulk-head in our kitchen. And getting all the swirly plaster off the ceiling.

If only I knew how to do any of this myself. LOL

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    I need the same thing I left a messsage , wife is getting new countertops and now its turned into a full blown event

We do all the work ourselves so you should get a return call this evening. Thank you!

We've already purchased our appliances...

Cabinets being made by my cabinet-maker stepfather.

Gotta pick out countertops... *sigh* Don't know if we want natural stone or synthetic. May very well go with a solid-surface synthetic to save money.

Also need flooring... *sigh* No idea what kind of flooring to put in with "maple-look" lightish-brown cabinets.

Majority of our work will be cabinet removal and the removal of a bulk-head in our kitchen. And getting all the swirly plaster off the ceiling.

If only I knew how to do any of this myself. LOL

That's pretty standard with what we do. As far as picking the tile out we can send to our supplier, they have designers on staff to help you figure out what you'd like and give you several options to choose from. Our main tile supplier is Louisville Tile located in Fishers but, we also work with Tile Shop and a couple others. Another option is go to your local Lowes or Home Depot but beware a lot of the tile they carry is not on par (very thin and high size tolerance) with the commercial suppliers.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    We do all the work ourselves so you should get a return call this evening. Thank you!

That's pretty standard with what we do. As far as picking the tile out we can send to our supplier, they have designers on staff to help you figure out what you'd like and give you several options to choose from. Our main tile supplier is Louisville Tile located in Fishers but, we also work with Tile Shop and a couple others. Another option is go to your local Lowes or Home Depot but beware a lot of the tile they carry is not on par (very thin and high size tolerance) with the commercial suppliers.

We'd be going with laminate or hardwood for the floor. Tile backsplash - sure. Accent tiles - sure. Not floor. Higher breakage issues with glass dishes & what-not considering we have two small kids. Plus colder-feeling to the feet.

Top Bottom