Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

I was racially profiled tonight!

So I hung out tonight with a buddy I hadnt seen for a while, and we went and grabbed some dinner. He suggested a mom and pop Mexican restaurant in a local strip mall. Never been there, but I get my hair cut next door sometimes.

The lovely young waitress asked to take our drink order.

"I'll have a Corona".
    "Light, right?"
    (Very sarcastically) "Why lite? do I look fat?" *laughs* ('I'm FAR from fat)
    (slightly embarrassed) "sorry, but typically Caucasians that order Coronas want lite."
    "No thanks, I like to taste my beer."

Then of course she had to one up me... she approached the table, and handed my buddy his drink and said "Sprite..." and then said to me "Corona lite, right?" with a smile, and then produced the appropriate bottle.

She got an extra tip.

User Info Menu

You like to taste your beer but you ordered a Corona?

You could have at least gotten a Dos XX Amber.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    So I hung out tonight with a buddy I hadnt seen for a while, and we went and grabbed some dinner. He suggested a mom and pop Mexican restaurant in a local strip mall. Never been there, but I get my hair cut next door sometimes.

The lovely young waitress asked to take our drink order.

"I'll have a Corona".
    "Light, right?"
    (Very sarcastically) "Why lite? do I look fat?" *laughs* ('I'm FAR from fat)
    (slightly embarrassed) "sorry, but typically Caucasians that order Coronas want lite."
    "No thanks, I like to taste my beer."

Then of course she had to one up me... she approached the table, and handed my buddy his drink and said "Sprite..." and then said to me "Corona lite, right?" with a smile, and then produced the appropriate bottle.

She got an extra tip.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    You like to taste your beer but you ordered a Corona?

You could have at least gotten a Dos XX Amber.
    Thats good too. But I also like an Extra with double lime with my chips and salsa. YUMMEH!

I also like Guinness Extra Stout, IPAs, etc. Never a fan of Canoe beer.

User Info Menu

She got an extra tip.

L'otters are not afraid.

User Info Menu

According to a non-white friend, us 'whiteys' only drink milk and eat salad, sandwiches and steaks.

Actually I could go for a tall glass of milk and a big steak right now... Salad is okay if it has meat in it.

User Info Menu

Never a fan of Canoe beer.
    I never knew what that was until this summer. I kept wondering why my buddy brought a whole case of Bud Light to the out fitters... Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I have had exactly one mag dump of .25 into someone's face. It did kill them.

User Info Menu

Corona is what comes from mixing water and pee from Mexican cities... Dos Equus, or Tacate, or Modelo is real beer.
    Bushido is all very well in it's way, but it is no match for a 30-06.......Jeff Cooper

User Info Menu

I only drink Yuengling... and since I can't get it out here in Indiana, I don't drink beer.... it's actually a little depressing.
    A mentiroso, boa mémoria

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I only drink Yuengling... and since I can't get it out here in Indiana, I don't drink beer.... it's actually a little depressing.

Quitter!!!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast