• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So I hung out tonight with a buddy I hadnt seen for a while, and we went and grabbed some dinner. He suggested a mom and pop Mexican restaurant in a local strip mall. Never been there, but I get my hair cut next door sometimes.

The lovely young waitress asked to take our drink order.

"I'll have a Corona".
    "Light, right?"
    (Very sarcastically) "Why lite? do I look fat?" *laughs* ('I'm FAR from fat)
    (slightly embarrassed) "sorry, but typically Caucasians that order Coronas want lite."
    "No thanks, I like to taste my beer."

Then of course she had to one up me... she approached the table, and handed my buddy his drink and said "Sprite..." and then said to me "Corona lite, right?" with a smile, and then produced the appropriate bottle.

She got an extra tip.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So I hung out tonight with a buddy I hadnt seen for a while, and we went and grabbed some dinner. He suggested a mom and pop Mexican restaurant in a local strip mall. Never been there, but I get my hair cut next door sometimes.

The lovely young waitress asked to take our drink order.

"I'll have a Corona".
    "Light, right?"
    (Very sarcastically) "Why lite? do I look fat?" *laughs* ('I'm FAR from fat)
    (slightly embarrassed) "sorry, but typically Caucasians that order Coronas want lite."
    "No thanks, I like to taste my beer."

Then of course she had to one up me... she approached the table, and handed my buddy his drink and said "Sprite..." and then said to me "Corona lite, right?" with a smile, and then produced the appropriate bottle.

She got an extra tip.

if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-face-jas-fasola-podtekst-erotyczny-mem-oryginal.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You like to taste your beer but you ordered a Corona?

You could have at least gotten a Dos XX Amber.

Thats good too. But I also like an Extra with double lime with my chips and salsa. YUMMEH!

I also like Guinness Extra Stout, IPAs, etc. Never a fan of Canoe beer. :noway:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Corona is what comes from mixing water and pee from Mexican cities... Dos Equus, or Tacate, or Modelo is real beer.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I only drink Yuengling... and since I can't get it out here in Indiana, I don't drink beer.... it's actually a little depressing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I only drink Yuengling... and since I can't get it out here in Indiana, I don't drink beer.... it's actually a little depressing.

I had Yuengling for the first time last month at the Ohio Ren Fest. I have to agree that's great beer. I agree with Cameramonkey that a Corona is good with Mexican food, though I prefer Dos Equis.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I grew up in PA and went to school in Pittsburgh so I was basically weened on Yuengling. In college I worked at a bar that had it on tap and employees got it for a $1 a pint anytime we weren't working. I had so many I actually got pretty sick of it. I did also get to meet Dick Yuengling one night when he came in to the bar.

Now that I live here I miss it. I always come back with a couple of cases after I go east to see family.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have some yuengling in my fridge waiting on me right now.. can get it in Ohio so whenever I'm there for work grab a couple cases.. Yuengling though is one of the few beers I prefer on tap.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm going to Ohio this weekend...ahem.

Also - as a guy who is in the running for the whitest white guy ever contest: I don't drink light beer. Of course, I rarely drink beer at all. But when I DO, it's the stuff that gets me made fun of. Blue Moon Belgian White (and a few other varieties), Shock Top (and varieties) and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm going to Ohio this weekend...ahem.

Also - as a guy who is in the running for the whitest white guy ever contest: I don't drink light beer. Of course, I rarely drink beer at all. But when I DO, it's the stuff that gets me made fun of. Blue Moon Belgian White (and a few other varieties), Shock Top (and varieties) and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

I'm a Mikes Hard Lemonade type of guy. Pink Lemonade is what I drink most of the time. But, when I'm feeling ballsy, I'll drink Strawberry Lemonade or even the Margarita.

:)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I view Corona as the Messican version of Coors light. There's really nothing offensive about it, but there's really nothing to like either.:dunno:

Top Bottom