• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Did anybody see last night's episode about little Boyd's "finger pistol"? This show is so good (read: Conservative) I'm surprised the network has kept it going. Mike's Outdoor Man blog on the 2nd Amendment was brilliant.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Yep, I agree. Great show, lot's of non-politically correct banter. We love it.
    This is the second or third time Tim's had a gun themed episode.
    Lots of Jabs directed at the resident of the White House in most episodes. I read somewhere that the network was trying to get him to tone it down, and he told them to go.....well you know. :)
    When it makes money, he has the power.
    NSA is probably parked outside of Tim's house 24/7.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If I remember correctly, Tim Allen can't own guns, since he did a little time for Drug trafficking.

Holy moly! I just looked that up. He had 650 grams of cocaine at an airport, and served a little over 2 years in prison. Yeah, he ain't ever going own a gun.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Last Man Standing Shake-Up: 2 Major Roles Being Recast Ahead of Season 7

Last Man Standing Shake-Up: 2 Major Roles Being Recast Ahead of Season 7

Recasting Mandy and Boyd

Wonder why they keep recasting the daughters. I'd almost rather them rewrite the script. The TV show Reba had a cast member go through I think counseling for an eating disorder. She missed an entire season and nothing was ever mentioned or said except next season she appears and someone says "Where have you been?". Or in the ranch they wrote out I think Danny Masterson's (I think that's his name) out of the script.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wonder why they keep recasting the daughters. I'd almost rather them rewrite the script. The TV show Reba had a cast member go through I think counseling for an eating disorder. She missed an entire season and nothing was ever mentioned or said except next season she appears and someone says "Where have you been?". Or in the ranch they wrote out I think Danny Masterson's (I think that's his name) out of the script.
    They wrote Danny out, but I believe they also cancelled the show. It won’t be the same without him and Ashton going at each other anyway.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Back on the air Sept 28
    On Fox! I think it is one of the funniest sitcoms to come along in a while, besides Modern Family. Glad to see Last Man Standing coming back. As far as the coke thing, he was in college, paid his debt to society and been clean ever since, AFAIK. Why wouldn't he be able to get his rights restored?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't think so, but I'm not an expert.

Since this was a federal conviction, his record can only be expunged (in this case) if he was under 21 and it was a mere-possession conviction with no priors. He was convicted of dealing, not mere possession.

Top Bottom