• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ...made me feel old! I did some volunteer work this week manning a booth at the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival in Evansville. Showed up for my shift and it turned out the other four volunteers working that time were from a local sorority. So my Wednesday afternoon was spent grilling jumbo hot dogs with a bunch of co-eds.

First and foremost, kudos to them and their sorority for their voluntary service. However, watching them try to accomplish certain tasks drove me insane. For example, needed to add ice to the water bath under the condiments. Instead of bringing the 20 lb bag over to the bin and dumping some in, the girl walked four feet over to the bag of ice on the counter, filled a small pint sized bowl, and walked back to the trough to dump the ice. It took 8-10 trips.

Nothing will make you feel older, faster, than listening to the conversations of a bunch of 19-21 yo college girls. And of course when they weren’t talking they were texting, facey spacing, or whatever. I understand the importance of Greek life (I was in a fraternity myself) but these girls were zealots. And if they were not talking about their sorority versus some other they were critiquing the nearby fraternity booth and its workers.

All was good though. They were friendly, polite and helpful all around. My shift ended a little before theirs and as I was leaving, I said "My parole officer’s here to take me back to lock-up, you all have a good night" and I am pretty sure a couple thought I was serious. Oh well.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Uhhhh......?.......I could......look past, an' put up with......ALOT, know whut I mean ?.....:):

asubodypaint-sports-girl-38.jpg

collegegilrs.jpg

5376_HotCollegeGirl_zps2b5f15dc.jpg

:):

Yep.........ALOT.........:):

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    My dad always said, "Just remember, for every gorgeous woman out there, there is a man tired of putting up with her ----!"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Again, main effect was making me feel old. Lusting after younger women is one thing, but these kids hadn't even been born when I graduated college.
    This is where you ask them how their mothers are doing. ;)

My dad always said, "Just remember, for every gorgeous woman out there, there is a man tired of putting up with her ----!"

I heard it phrased a bit differently. :D

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Rough job, eh?

[video=youtube_share;1krJqn3smbI]http://youtu.be/1krJqn3smbI[/video]

I must be getting old. About the time I think "thats kinda hot" I am immediately intterupted with "wait, are they even old enough to be doing that?

And for those assuming all sorority girls are hot... They arent. I assisted a friend in Lexington who was a professional photographer for bid day to help shoot candids about a decade ago. Lets just say there was um... "stratification" lets call it. Groups of REALLY hot chicks in one sorority, another no so much, and several that were um... interesting. As far as sorority houses went, there was literally something for everyone.

Top Bottom