• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Slow day at work, I'm just staring at the clock until a rack of servers catch fire or until somebody needs something. So, here I sit. Bored.

Figured I'd have some fun after reading a thread about MDA and Kroger. Poor Kroger, being the target of ridicule from an idiotic group conspiring to harm their business by requesting people to demand they change their policy by sharing photos of receipts from other stores they are shopping at. What a group of mean spirited *******s.

So, without further ado:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007337386752 , this is "Mikhail Kalashnikov". To you, he may be Lieutenant-general Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov was a Russian general, inventor, military engineer, writer and small arms designer. To these nutjobs, he's one of them.

Here he posts idiotic stuff that people seem to like:

WpdXg6n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemand...d=665857706865486&offset=0&total_comments=538

In less than 15 minutes, 4 people, who I assume thought I was 100% serious liked the comment. -_-

This may turn into a fun and rewarding long term hobby.

EDIT: 6 likes <20 minutes. I guess some of these people really would rather stay inside for the rest of their lives knowing that somewhere, someone may just have a gun. Wowzer.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Damit!! I almost made it a week without someone on here doing something that made me send Pepsi up my nose!! Too funny. anti's are easy to bait. And sadly they are easy to fine. Thanks for posting.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Good, let them STAY inside their home, 'safe & sound'. Keeps them from annoying me while I'm out enjoying my day! :laugh:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I found this little diddy on there page. It's probably a dup but it's still enjoyable.

[video=youtube;ozJTenNzUKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=ozJTenNzUKM[/video]

:popcorn:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I've literally quoted Hitler at would-be controllers before, and they nod their heads off - before you attribute them. Then they stutter and gasp and say how dare you! Fools, the lot.

HeadlessRoland's half-baked idea to troll MDA: show up at MDA rallies wearing iPads securely hooked into lanyards across the chest and back sandwich-board style, while strolling through the crowd as DefenseDistributed's YouTube playlist runs. I think their heads might explode, especially with the impossibility of gun control put directly in their faces.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Wish we could carry at schools here; would make things simpler. These are the morons that can't distinguish between possession of a tool and the intent to do evil with it. Would they be upset if you OCed a hammer, or would you have to start bashing their stupid heads in before it dawned on them?

Top Bottom