FREE Site Supporter Giveaway Part two: Christmas time give away.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Please read the whole post if you are going to participate!

So here's the deal. I am giving away "another site membership". And there will be fewer guide lines for eligibility this time around. You must not be a current site supporter. That's pretty must the only rule. This one should make everyone happy!!

It's going to be a numbers game just like the last time. First poster will start with the number "1" Then I want the next poster to add one number. Keep adding to the number in each post! After you post please refresh the page to make sure you have your number. If someone beats you to the number just edit the number in your post.

You are responsible for entering your number without it being a duplicate. If there are 2 33's it's the first one that counts. I can not change this! You have to. And no playing lucky numbers! I want these to be consecutive numbers. It will make it easier for me. I will used a random number generator to select the lucky number. If your number is selected, then you win! I will draw the lucky number on Christmas day the 25th of December 2014 at 9:00PM EST. I will announce the winner a short time later.

Edit: Mgderf has stepped up and is tossing in another membership to the giveaway! He did this on the last giveaway too . Really awesome! And if someone else want to do the same just let me know and I will add it to the Christmas giveaway! thank you Mgderf. You truly have the holiday spirit!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
    So... get ready, get set, and go!!
    And best of luck!!!

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Quatre*!

quatre-vote.jpg

(* 4 in 'Merican)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ALready fixed. The odd thing is I posted 7, and I SWEAR TB1999 had posted 8 which I thought was odd for skipping a number. I refreshed and suddenly we both had 7. weird. Oh well. :dunno:

Top Bottom