• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Talking with some people today led to this discussion. It's essentially a fear of holes, but usually groupings of holes. People can get severely nauseous from seeing them. Anyone revolted by them? Use google image search for "trypophobia".

This is a fake pic often put on Facebook warning of this or that product, but one that makes people want to vomit.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Oddly enough, I actually find those pictures kinda cool (assuming they're the usual photoshop of poppy seeds onto skin and whatnot and not an actual injury).

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't, but whenever strange things like this come up I like to tell everyone that I "suffer" from Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Not until now!!!! I actually saw that on face book and it gave me the same creeps it does now, so maybe. :dunno: Cannot look at it.

It reminds me of the neighbors dog that they left tied out by the pool. It got all dirty and nasty. It came up to the house one day, and was bald on its rear end. I got up close and looked, and it was full of maggots!!!! Friggin holes looked just like that, full of wiggling maggots. Nastiest thing I ever seen.

Had a very big talk with the neighbor lady. She told me there was nothing wrong with the dog, and to mind my own business. Next day she came over and apologized and said she had to have the dog put down.

It is sickening what I saw on that dog, and this looks A LOT like it!! UCK!!!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    There are a couple of holes I fear. Most are under the nose of people I don't like.

Ther are several holes that I love too!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Doesn't bother me at all. I did a Google image search, and this one is my favorite.

1a1.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I detest holes in groups. Last time I played pool at a dive in the Fort, there were about a dozen of them table-hogging.
    Buncha Holes!!! :xmad:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Doesn't bother me either. I had never heard of it until yesterday. I have seen the pic of that seed pod PS'd onto skin several different places. All with warnings about some product that caused it. That misinformation is what bothers me about it. I know someone now who freaks out and nearly vomited when they saw the pic in my first post though. It's the holes.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    The first time I ever saw it, it was in a woman's breasts, and it was a hoax about parasite eggs being in bras. Even though I know it's fake, it still makes me feel a bit sick!

Top Bottom