• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can we not do this?

...with Collar kneeling at one point and then standing back up and walking toward the officer. The officer had his firearm trained on the white student as he approached the officer.

Not a story. "white guy" arose from kneeled position and started toward the officer. I don't give less of a crap if he was "unarmed".

I understand the hypocrisy in the media regarding these stories... but color just doesn't matter. And the word "unarmed" is bull****.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    And the word "unarmed" is bull****.

He was a wrestler so with his training it probably would not have taken too much for him to overpower the officer if the kid had closed those final five feet. Interestingly one of his teammates is shown wearing a MurderBird Wrestling hat.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He was on LSD, acting odd. I see them at times too. Never shot one. I don't riot because I feel taking LSD and banging on police stations and then not following commands is the kid's fault.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Not a story. "white guy" arose from kneeled position and started toward the officer. I don't give less of a crap if he was "unarmed".

I understand the hypocrisy in the media regarding these stories... but color just doesn't matter. And the word "unarmed" is bull****.

You mean that the actions of the person confronting the officer were important here and not their race?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can we not do this?

It does to the race baiters and media.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Can somebody please organize some local "protests". I could use a new big screen and wouldn't mind some free smokes and booze.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom