Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We have been made aware of some of the more clandestine missions carried out by LT6, such as the disappearance of Wallet and .22 ammo. Although those were successful, they did not hurt people. This time they have gone too far! They have kidnapped Trigger Time and replaced him with a James Yeager apologist. This is unacceptable and until the real Trigger Time is brought back to INGO, there will be severe consequences for those who fly the LT6 banner! In the meantime, we may have to temporarily ban Trigger's account until we are assured it is actually him posting. Let us all keep Trigger in our thoughts and prayers, as I'm sure we all want to see him returned to us unharmed... or at least returned.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...381-yeager-wants-yer-money-2.html#post5483542

The people who always ***** and cry about james yeager need to stfu already! Put on your big boy pants for once and DONT WATCH HIM!!! If you hate the guy so much and disagree with him then don't watch him. I think people have a secret crush on him. And others are definitely jealous of him because they fall flat on their face doing half the stuff he teaches. Bubububububut costa and pincus!!!!!! Hahahahaha Shut the hell up and stop making me laugh! So many big names have people they send out to teach their classes for them because at some point you get so big you can't be everywhere at ice and also have a life. They don't give anything for free! Hell even ingo wants your "donations" and slings t-shirts and gear and runs the **** out of ads! EVERYONE DOES IT!! Quit *****ing!
    James Yeager works the haters like a boss!! And he's not a wimp like so many other "names" in the firearms community. His explosive personality is what I like about the guy. I've never seen yeager video I don't like. I like some of them just because I know it's pissing some crybaby's all over the internet battlefield off.
    Same complainers in every Yeager thread!!! They must really secretly love him.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know nothing of this LT6 of which you speak. However, I would think that the forum should be applauding the open-mindedness and the non-judgemental nature of its members. Supporting the live and let live nature of this bromance speaks highly of its members and is in keeping with the highest traditions of INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK boys.....be aware....we have been outed.
    Look to the skys and fall back to the plan "B" location.......repeat.....Plan "B" location

:shady:

Keep "TT" secure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom