Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Favorite Places to Dine

I like to travel throughout Indiana when my wife and I have the time. What and where are some of your favorite dining establishments outside the home?

User Info Menu

Webber Grill & St. Elmos downtown

User Info Menu

Chris (Integraholic) introduced me to a burger place in Plainfield called "Red Robin" that has AWESOME burgers. I'm eagerly awaiting a return visit.

My wife and I usually stay in the Greenwood area. Logan's Roadhouse (we get free appetizers), Chili's, Max & Erma's, Los Tapatios.

If I had the bux to go regularly, I really enjoyed The Melting Pot, at least for an "experience".

User Info Menu

Amore Pizza in Zionsville in the Boone Village plaza near the middle and high schools. Colts Offensive line eats there every Friday during the season. Great food.

User Info Menu

Heard good things about the Webber Grill. Got to try that!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 465guy View Post
    Heard good things about the Webber Grill. Got to try that!
    It is very good, but i think its kind of expensive for the food.
    Opinions expressed by me are not my actual opinions

Shooter

User Info Menu

My fav is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Northside or downtown - doesn't matter. They're both excellent.
    But it ain't cheap!

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

My wife and I used to go to decent restaurants a lot, but that has been almost nipped once the kids came. The kids like places like Bob Evans (which I just hate) but they tear the crap out of anyplace nicer anyway.
    So most of the places we went to are closed or changed.

We still manage to get to get to The Coachman in Plainfield now and then. I like it. It's not so fancy the kids can't go, but still has good food. I like the steaks there.

Speaking of steaks, I always liked "Lost Name" steakhouse near Mooresville, but I think it's closed...again.

It isn't fancy, but I like BBQ.
    Hoghead's BBQ in Pittsboro was good, but we have only been once since they moved to Brownsburg.
    Squealer's in Mooresville was good, but I got sick the last two times there. That's probably coincidence.
    We've been to Hog Heaven BBQ in Plainfield twice. Once was OK, and the second was pretty good.

If you like Thai food- "Thai One On" in Avon is pretty good. I've sorta known Sam, the owner, for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by esrice View Post
    Chris (Integraholic) introduced me to a burger place in Plainfield called "Red Robin" that has AWESOME burgers. I'm eagerly awaiting a return visit.
    Yes, it IS good. Love the Jalapeno burger.
    But the four of us (two adults, two kids) ate there and it was almost $70. Good or not, when you think about it- $70 for hamburgers is a lot.

As drive-thru burgers go, I like 96th Street Steakburgers, which is down Perry Rd from Red Robin. It seems to galvnize people- Some people like it, and some don't. I like the burgers, but not the fries. My wife likes the fries.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Frank & Mary's in Pittsboro for the best catfish.

The Beef House in Covington. THE best steakhouse in the state.

:: Welcome to Beef House Restaurant! ::
    Last edited by Just got Robbed; 03-06-2008 at 17:53.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I've wanted to go to The Beefhouse for years. Everyone talks about it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast