• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    So I tried really hard to place my post in the correct area. Where should I post my thread? I am trying to find another gun enthusiast who has a rare item I need. I'm trying to use my network and resources to find the person who owns and is selling this piece of firearm history.

This is on gunbroker and very hard to find, I have been looking for the past week everywhere on the Internet and found one. In Indiana none the less. I would greatly appreciate some help from the forum I have been a part of for several years and sold as well as bought many items from.

This is the item

EAST GERMAN AK-74 5.45x39 BARREL EG ddr ak74 : AK47 Parts at GunBroker.com

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So you are wondering if the person sell the item on GB is an INGO member? Not exactly clear on what you're asking.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Yes. Or if someone knows who the person is.

and in what section I should post my thread, because the last one I posted in "general firearms" about this got deleted. Could you tell me what section to post my thread in or move this one to?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    This area is fine. I have a feeling your other post got trashed because you linked the wrong auction/item. So no one would know what you were wanting, even less.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Yeah in my original post I did post the wrong link, then edited to fix it.. Whateves. Yes I messaged them, but they didn't get back to me yet. I guess I should be more patient because its Christmas. But.. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!!

Top Bottom