• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Posting from Indianapolis Fire Department Station 45. My wife stopped by earlier so we could open a present with our son on Christmas.

Been a somewhat busy day. At least one of the meals we ate today we got to eat while it was hot!

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks to all of those that are working today.

I haven't worked since Oct. and I don't start my new job until Jan 5. I'm chomping at the bit to get back to being a productive member of society. I'm glad I'm not working today, but I'm going a little stir crazy. This is the longest I've gone without a job since I started cutting grass at age 8.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Thanks to all of those that are working today.

I haven't worked since Oct. and I don't start my new job until Jan 5. I'm chomping at the bit to get back to being a productive member of society. I'm glad I'm not working today, but I'm going a little stir crazy. This is the longest I've gone without a job since I started cutting grass at age 8.

Been there. A few years back, I was laid off for nine months. Couldn't get a job or it would have screwed up my pay. Stir crazy was an understatement.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    About 3 months was the longest I'd been out of work (bar being a house husband for a year). I enjoyed being a house husband, otherwise being unemployed sucked.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Today was my "Friday," so as of 2145 tonight I am off for a couple days. Working Christmas wasn't fun, but I drove around listening to Christmas music and looking at Christmas lights. I did get some enjoyment out of it all.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I worked 4-midnight the past 2 nights. I was hoping for some slow nights, but instead everyone wanted to either get drunk and crash or shoot at family members during domestics. Merry Christmas.

Top Bottom