State Trooper Stole Wallet. Cliff Notes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    They're doing away with the Lifetime LTCH.

Glocks are better than 1911s.

1911s are better than Glocks.

Bacon.

A turkey burger is not a burger.

Turkey bac-- is not bacon, not even worthy of calling it that even in jest.

What else did I miss?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Indigo Montoya said:
    Allow me to 'esplain. No, there is too much...le'me summup:

A new user (username "whocares") starts a thread in which he reveals that, after being stopped and subsequently arrested by an Indiana State Police Trooper, he is unable to locate his wallet upon his release from custody. He asserts his belief that the Trooper himself, or perhaps a conspiracy involving multiple Troopers, the Court system, um...lemme see...the Jews, maybe. I don't know, the guy is not the most effective communicator and the story is a tad difficult to follow.

I'm not sure if the guy was genuinely looking for assistance, if he was looking to vent (or for sympathy), or if we somehow lucked into the worlds most content-specific Internet troll...

...but after three pages of (mostly) on-topic discussion things got...a little weird.

Honestly, it became just another "Status Update Thread". I got tired of it after a while, and closed it. There was an (admittedly small) element on INGO that seemed truly, genuinely offended by that. A few weeks ago I resurrected it, mostly for ****s and giggles. Eventually it will get closed again.

Is that day today, boss?

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    So he is arrested and when released he did not have his wallet? Did he update the thread after the first 3 pages with some kind of resolution?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    So he is arrested and when released he did not have his wallet? Did he update the thread after the first 3 pages with some kind of resolution?

AFAIK he never returned... Paul was being nice...

Basically IIRC, he was driving his drunk wife/girlfriend home, she made matters a lot worse with poor behavior at the point of being pulled over. He seemed to exaggerate many things, claim he had no idea why he was arrested etc etc... many told him that if things actually played out as he said he should STFU and get a lawyer, he didn't think that was good advice so he ignored it. Soon, some members realized that the dots weren't connecting according to the picture on the front of the "connect the dots" book, and did more investigation. Found him listed in mycase.gov as having several charges against him that he clearly wasn't telling us along with a somewhat lengthy history of prior bad behavior, and from there it became a "make fun of the retard" thread... because he acted the part of a fool. So we're not sure what he came here looking for. It had to be sympathy; but we had none because he seemed to be a habitual offender that was trying to lie his way into getting some sympathy...

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    AFAIK he never returned... Paul was being nice...

Basically IIRC, he was driving his drunk wife/girlfriend home, she made matters a lot worse with poor behavior at the point of being pulled over. He seemed to exaggerate many things, claim he had no idea why he was arrested etc etc... many told him that if things actually played out as he said he should STFU and get a lawyer, he didn't think that was good advice so he ignored it. Soon, some members realized that the dots weren't connecting according to the picture on the front of the "connect the dots" book, and did more investigation. Found him listed in mycase.gov as having several charges against him that he clearly wasn't telling us along with a somewhat lengthy history of prior bad behavior, and from there it became a "make fun of the retard" thread... because he acted the part of a fool. So we're not sure what he came here looking for. It had to be sympathy; but we had none because he seemed to be a habitual offender that was trying to lie his way into getting some sympathy...

What is really sad is every family has a "Whocares" that thinks like this !

( Hell the way he talks he could be my younger brother if I didn't know better)

Top Bottom