Is my ISP censoring my content? Tesla death ray video.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :tinfoil:
    I cannot view this video from any device connected to my cable modem. When my phone(galaxy 5) is connected to wifi, server error. I disconnect it and connect over the cell network, and voila, it works. I can't explain it. Wired, wireless, tablet, desktop, laptop, no matter, can't view it. The desktop will skip to the next video in the playlist. ISP is wide open west.
    Can you watch it?
    [video=youtube;4MYqUc2ew7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYqUc2ew7E&index=58&list=PLFF553CED56CDE2 5D [/video]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I can view it.

Ever read Tesla's autobiography? Genius, but absolutely insane as well. He claimed the sound of a fly landing on a table in the room next to him was so loud to him that it hurt his ears, that he'd developed a weapon that could destroy any city on the globe by directing electricity through the ground from one city to the other, etc.

He's an absolutely fascinating historical figure.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yes, very.
    Thanks guys.Tesla was a god amongst mortels. I never read his book. Earthquake machines? He was definitely an ET hybrid or something. :D

I honestly think they are blocking YouTube adds. They are ones to fight, and if they feel they are not been subsidize for advertising over their medium, I wouldn't put it passed them. Isn't that illegal though?

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    No, I doubt its your ISP. They dont block content. They only block ports in/out of your modem that are commonally used for not so good activities. I would bet its a intermittent DNS issue with your modem. Unplug the power to both your modem and router for 30sec then power them back up and try again.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Get some foil. They talk about tinfoil, but you don't find that anymore. Aluminum works fine, though. Now, make yourself a hat from it. This will protect you from the mind control rays. Make sure to wear it at all times; you never know when they're active.

Seriously, you need to work on your search skills. If you know what you're doing, you can find anything. Yeah, that, too. And foil hats won't work. Look up the "Faraday Cage".

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    No, I doubt its your ISP. They dont block content. They only block ports in/out of your modem that are commonally used for not so good activities. I would bet its a intermittent DNS issue with your modem. Unplug the power to both your modem and router for 30sec then power them back up and try again.

That's no fun. Here, barrow my hat :tinfoil:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have already changed the dns servers to Google. Search said dns or adblocking issues. I don't have ad blockers, and definitely not on all of my devices.

I should have bought that new modem to try.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Get some foil. They talk about tinfoil, but you don't find that anymore. Aluminum works fine, though. Now, make yourself a hat from it. This will protect you from the mind control rays. Make sure to wear it at all times; you never know when they're active.

Seriously, you need to work on your search skills. If you know what you're doing, you can find anything. Yeah, that, too. And foil hats won't work. Look up the "Faraday Cage".

Let me google that for you

Top Bottom