• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No joke, at airport in ft Lauderdale. I'm carrying a book, my phone, and a bag of chips i didn't open on the plane. There is no shelf, so I adjust things in my hands (no jokes) and drop the unopened (:rockwoot:) bag of chips into the urinal :facepalm:

Both neighboring micturators started laughing. I mumble something and say "well that sucks". I can't leave it in there and would rather grab before it's further soiled. Yes, this IS the first time laughter erupted as I approached the urinal.

Anyway... Better to drop your food in a urinal in Ft Lauderdale than Indy :):

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Let me get this straight, you broke a man rule by stepping into a wall urinal with the others on each side already? Say it isn't so

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No joke, at airport in ft Lauderdale. I'm carrying a book, my phone, and a bag of chips i didn't open on the plane. There is no shelf, so I adjust things in my hands (no jokes) and drop the unopened (:rockwoot:) bag of chips into the urinal :facepalm:

Both neighboring micturators started laughing. I mumble something and say "well that sucks". I can't leave it in there and would rather grab before it's further soiled. Yes, this IS the first time laughter erupted as I approached the urinal.

Anyway... Better to drop your food in a urinal in Ft Lauderdale than Indy :):

It's your story. Tell it however it sounds best to you. :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's the problem when you need to step really close to the urinal.
    Creative-Durex-Condom-Ads-131.jpeg

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    There should be a small corner of your mind you can go to when you have to do disgusting things. I found it when i recovered my Swiss knife after a dump. I guess it's called compartmentalizing. I fear if I dwell there too long, there might be things i do even i can't explain away. YEMV

p.s. that's probably where Mr. Hyde lives.

Top Bottom