• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, while my campaign to return the ornamental sash to the male fashion world has yet to reach critical mass, I am inclined at this juncture to move to Phase II of reinventing America as I Prefer it.

The Fez.

I believe the Fez should be the preferred headwear of all, from here forward. Tassels are optional, as are Shriner insignia (if you are qualified to wear such).

That is all.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    So, while my campaign to return the ornamental sash to the male fashion world has yet to reach critical mass, I am inclined at this juncture to move to Phase II of reinventing America as I Prefer it.

The Fez.

I believe the Fez should be the preferred headwear of all, from here forward. Tassels are optional, ON THE FEZ, as are Shriner insignia (if you are qualified to wear such).

That is all.

FTFY.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I like it.
    wnd_9e201cdd70b34cd1a503104a4f8840d6.jpg

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How about capes? It seems infinitely practical as a man's garment. Warm, water resistant, no more "I'm skinny, how do I conceal my new Glock 21 while still remaining stylish...plus Batman.

Sashes are only good for pirate carry and the Fez is a hat that makes a man fear the wind.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How about capes? It seems infinitely practical as a man's garment. Warm, water resistant, no more "I'm skinny, how do I conceal my new Glock 21 while still remaining stylish...plus Batman.

Sashes are only good for pirate carry and the Fez is a hat that makes a man fear the wind.

Start your own topic, you cape-advocating savage!

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    So if a MWAF call goes out in South Bend, will they still send 7 cars?? Will you be detained? Will you be unwillfully defezzed? And lastly, will you have to show your LTCF??

So many questions...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom