• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Bearing ArmsSWATter Responsible For Raid That Left Police Chief Shot Is Arrested in Oklahoma - Bearing Arms

This story made headlines a couple weeks ago when it happened. The quick and dirty is that some ass clown was mad at a guy and so the ass clown called-in a bomb threat and used the other guy's info and possibly his wi-fi connection. The cops served a warrant on the other guy, believing that he was responsible for the bomb scare. The other guy didn't hear the cops knock and announce, and shot the first officer that came through his door. Now there are no charges for the innocent guy, but the ass clown has been arrested. As it should be. I blame Shannon Watts.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Not sure how Shannon Watts could be tied to this, but I'm glad to hear that a swatter is being charged for endangering someone. It should happen more often.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I realize people do dumb stuff, I get that people can "lose it" in a fit of rage and do something they'll forever regret......but this ahole needs to be made an example! My compassion for trash that does this is ZERO! Get a damn rope and let the victim drag his sorry ass through town.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've always liked the idea of making the moon our Australia. Spend the money on 1960s era training and space material (I mean it worked then right), train condemned criminals, banish them from the planet. If they paid attention, they will survive, and live out the rest of their days on the moon. If not, well, they were condemned to die, and the cost to train and equip them would be relative pennies than keeping them imprisoned forever.

-OR-

We could do dirty dozen style recruitments put them on a static line, and push them out behind contested lines Crips Vs ISIS Vs Bloods battle Royal.

all positions volunteer... what guy with a life sentence wouldn't take that chance?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've always liked the idea of making the moon our Australia. Spend the money on 1960s era training and space material (I mean it worked then right), train condemned criminals, banish them from the planet. If they paid attention, they will survive, and live out the rest of their days on the moon. If not, well, they were condemned to die, and the cost to train and equip them would be relative pennies than keeping them imprisoned forever.

-OR-

We could do dirty dozen style recruitments put them on a static line, and push them out behind contested lines Crips Vs ISIS Vs Bloods battle Royal.

all positions volunteer... what guy with a life sentence wouldn't take that chance?

They would probably want to join ISIS

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

-OR-

Cruel and unusual punishment, the usual suspects will claim.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They would probably want to join ISIS

The hell they would, I am more than will to bet that within a few years moonshine stills and 40oz malt liquor would be all over the place, and the women would give up those coverings for cutoff blue jeans, and hot pants.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I still like the rocket idea ..... Mars One needs some good men.

oh and swatter needs charged with at least 2 counts of attempted murder.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I still like the rocket idea ..... Mars One needs some good men.

oh and swatter needs charged with at least 2 counts of attempted murder.

It's seriously doable. The entire Apollo program had less tech than the first Nintendo Gameboy. We could increase the tech that put a man on the moon, and still do it for relative pennies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

-OR-

Kut, I like where you're going with this. :rofl:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The Apollo program cost about $20 billion in 1960s dollars. Now it's about $10000/lb to lift a pound just to orbit, never mind get it all the way to the Moon. That's 750k for a 250lb man, even without the ship. You could pay a lot of years of prison to throw the whole load, and I'm not sure I want a bunch of vicious felons there when the good people go back.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The Apollo program cost about $20 billion in 1960s dollars. Now it's about $10000/lb to lift a pound just to orbit, never mind get it all the way to the Moon. That's 750k for a 250lb man, even without the ship. You could pay a lot of years of prison to throw the whole load, and I'm not sure I want a bunch of vicious felons there when the good people go back.

Wait. $10k/pound, but a 250lb man is $750k, not $2,500,000?

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I say we send the politicians to mars. Then there would still only be intelligent life on one planet that we know of. And at 10,000 a lb I think it is a bargain compared to what they are spending. Whos is with me. Let Marvin the Martian deal with them.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

-OR-

The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, Robert Heinlein. One of his best. The Loonies would just start dropping rocks on Earth, though...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The mug shot of that swatter look like it belongs in the incest thread as a warning.

26.jpg

Top Bottom