• ...and so much more!
  • output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    Hi All,

I am looking for someone to paint my truck. I was hoping that someone on the board could point me in the right direction? Or has personal experience with a shop? I know it will be expensive but it is cheaper than buying a new one. I used it for a business, I was running on the side. Now that the wrap is removed you can see shadows, and it needs a little body work as well. I probably won't change the original color but I do want to keep it looking nice. It is a 2009 F-150 and I will be adding a bed cap. Thanks ;)

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    AllenM. He repaired over $9000 of hail damage on my new Honda. Outstanding work, and great people to do business with.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hi All,

I am looking for someone to paint my truck. I was hoping that someone on the board could point me in the right direction? Or has personal experience with a shop? I know it will be expensive but it is cheaper than buying a new one. I used it for a business, I was running on the side. Now that the wrap is removed you can see shadows, and it needs a little body work as well. I probably won't change the original color but I do want to keep it looking nice. It is a 2009 F-150 and I will be adding a bed cap. Thanks ;)

There's a Maaco in Schererville...believe it or not, they can do a nice job. Especially if you aren't doing a color change. It won't be concours, but not bad either.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I used Maaco to paint side mirrors on my old grand am. The one on the east side messed up a simple job pretty bad. (They only had the mirrors not the whole car) Paint bubbled and you could see where it looks like they didn't wipe them off before painting.

Top Bottom