• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Breaking Bad spinoff featuring the sleazy lawyer. Hilarious. Terrific. Pilot and second episode out. AMC. Sundays

Last edited:

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just watched the first episode last night. Slow start right up until the end. If you watched Breaking Bad, you'll understand. Makes me wonder just how much character crossover there will be.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Liking it so far. Feels like a solid prequel to Breaking Bad. Lot of the same cast being featured, some more backstory to the characters.

I'm wondering if it will progress far enough to where it runs alongside the same timeline as Breaking Bad

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not watching it on principle. AMC pissed me off by sandwiching it between Walking Dead and Talking Dead in an effort to make us watch it... so I didn't watch it OR Talking Dead. I went to bed instead.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Not watching it on principle. AMC pissed me off by sandwiching it between Walking Dead and Talking Dead in an effort to make us watch it... so I didn't watch it OR Talking Dead. I went to bed instead.
    DVR it and you'll never care. Second episode was great...meeting Tuco for the first time.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    My wife and I watched the first and second episodes last night, we just "marathon-watched" all five season of breaking bad over the course of the last month and a half.

I liked what I saw of Better Call Saul, it's not as lighthearted as I initially expected it to be, but I like it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

You're just skipping it because some dude gets hit by a car in the first episode

:D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Loving this show. I caught Ep1 on the rerun and Ep2 on the DVR, now it's set to record. I'm impressed with the writing, and it looks like it's going to be at least as good as Breaking Bad.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Just watched the first episode last night. Slow start right up until the end. If you watched Breaking Bad, you'll understand. Makes me wonder just how much character crossover there will be.
    :+1:

I hope we see a lot of Breaking Bad characters in Better Call Saul. I was surprised by the characters in the end of Ep.1. It was good. I liked Breaking Bad a lot. Hopefully this show is as good.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I saw just enough Breaking Bad to really like it. Just saw the two episodes of just call Sal and freaking love it. great writing great attention to detail should be a great series.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I saw just enough Breaking Bad to really like it. Just saw the two episodes of just call Sal and freaking love it. great writing great attention to detail should be a great series.
    You really owe it to yourself to watch the whole series start to finish. It's a tremendous story. I'm a big fan of series that have beginnings and endings, and Breaking Bad may just be the absolute best I've ever watched. I say that as a diehard fan of LOST, too.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    'Better Call Saul' is the prologue for Breaking Bad. I'm thinking that the opening scene of ep 1 is his current state (making cinnabuns) and the series is a flashback to his 'glory days.'

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I liked the first episode. I expect there to be slow episodes (breaking bad had plenty of those), but my money would be on it being pretty dang good overall.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    It must be difficult to be you........pissed of @ at TV station. Save your principles for something important. Like 'not being detained.' I will tape the show for you (unprincipled cad that I am) and you can watch it on my compromised soul.......After all, I love mankind so much, that I'm willing to carry all your burdens. To save me from being the martyr I was born to be, watch the f**kin' show. :patriot:Or, boycott grapes.
    Are we still doing that?

Top Bottom