Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Better Call Saul

Breaking Bad spinoff featuring the sleazy lawyer. Hilarious. Terrific. Pilot and second episode out. AMC. Sundays
    Last edited by findingZzero; 02-10-2015 at 09:13.

User Info Menu

Just watched the first episode last night. Slow start right up until the end. If you watched Breaking Bad, you'll understand. Makes me wonder just how much character crossover there will be.
    Never mistake education for intelligence.

User Info Menu

Liking it so far. Feels like a solid prequel to Breaking Bad. Lot of the same cast being featured, some more backstory to the characters.

I'm wondering if it will progress far enough to where it runs alongside the same timeline as Breaking Bad
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

User Info Menu

Not watching it on principle. AMC pissed me off by sandwiching it between Walking Dead and Talking Dead in an effort to make us watch it... so I didn't watch it OR Talking Dead. I went to bed instead.
    Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post
    Not watching it on principle. AMC pissed me off by sandwiching it between Walking Dead and Talking Dead in an effort to make us watch it... so I didn't watch it OR Talking Dead. I went to bed instead.
    DVR it and you'll never care. Second episode was great...meeting Tuco for the first time.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

Come in, Manacle Shark.

User Info Menu

My wife and I watched the first and second episodes last night, we just "marathon-watched" all five season of breaking bad over the course of the last month and a half.

I liked what I saw of Better Call Saul, it's not as lighthearted as I initially expected it to be, but I like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post
    You're just skipping it because some dude gets hit by a car in the first episode

Let that be my contrarian reply...

User Info Menu

Loving this show. I caught Ep1 on the rerun and Ep2 on the DVR, now it's set to record. I'm impressed with the writing, and it looks like it's going to be at least as good as Breaking Bad.
    "The World's Not Safe Anymore" - Found etched into a door in NE KY,USA, 2010.

User Info Menu

Loved Breaking Bad, really excited about Better Call Saul. I don't have cable so I'm waiting for the DVD for a binge watch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thegeek View Post
    Just watched the first episode last night. Slow start right up until the end. If you watched Breaking Bad, you'll understand. Makes me wonder just how much character crossover there will be.

I hope we see a lot of Breaking Bad characters in Better Call Saul. I was surprised by the characters in the end of Ep.1. It was good. I liked Breaking Bad a lot. Hopefully this show is as good.
    It's ok! I'm an INGO member!

Todd Young (R-IN)
    https://www.young.senate.gov/contact

Mike Braun (R-IN)
    https://www.braun.senate.gov/contact-mike

Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast