• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just curious if anyone saw it or not. I find it interesting that the concept is a rich man gets an innocent girl to submit to his whims and essentially tortures her for his pleasure. This is the break room so I won't wade into the politics of that concept.

I have no plans to see it though probably would if my wife wants to go. Probably wait for the dollar theater though.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I heard a review calling it "Good sex... from a woman's point of view"
    Would it be possible for a man to learn something from it? Take away a few ideas that could be a plus for his female partner?
    I have not seen the movie nor have I seen any reviews that use the word torture.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Have no intentions of seeing it....as an aside heard on NPR the other day that 50 shades was slated to be the first big hit of the year.........uh I guess the libtards don't count American Sniper as a hit...( I listen to NPR to keep up with the enemy)

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I dunno. I had a slight chub once or twice. Not quite a half stalk, but not the whole deflated balloon thing either :dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Haven't women been reading these cheap, tawdry novels for decades? Is there a correlation between their introduction and women putting shoes on and going outside?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Since the topic came up some people might get a kick out of this...

Theaters ask moviegoers to leave whips and ropes at home ahead of Fifty Shades Of Grey world premiere | Daily Mail Online

My favorite part of the article is where they consider whips as weapons. :lmfao:

"While we welcome those guests who want to show their excitement for a film by dressing up in costume, we do not permit weapons (real or fake), or props/costumes that would make guests uncomfortable, or detract from the moviegoing experience," AMC Theaters spokesman Ryan Noonan.

So what about all the Harry Potter costumes and wands? They are sticks, you can smack someone with a stick. :stickpoke:
    What about Star Wars and the lightsabers and blasters? :starwars:
    Those have never been forbidden.

Just an FYI on this article. I saw if from another link when it came out on Feb 6th. I read it then and it has changed twice since the 6th but is not marked as updated past then. They also permitted comments after the article which have sense been deleted and turn off.

Top Bottom