• ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    :orly::orly:

It's true. I was there. I took a bullet for O'Reilly in the Falklands while he was in his hotel writing his 'no spin' column. Then he dropped me. It's twue......

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Much ado about nothing. Funny how the left is going after a guy that is somewhat,IMO, at times sympathetic to them. As a frequent watcher of Fox News, I get a kick out of those who call it "Faux News". Over the years I have seen very little BS there, not counting the many leftie guests they have on. I suppose the success of Fox News is just a fluke. (purple)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Come on MrJ................They all suck and you know it. Some just more than others.

I don't disagree with that. Faux is the worst of the bunch, though, because they try to make out that they've got some lock on integrity, fairness and truth, when they actual truth is that they're caught in lies all the time. Will we see O'Really get a suspension for his lies? And being defended by the like of Glenn Beck is hardly a defence at all, given who it is.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So the counter-attack to save Brian Williams begins. "See, Brian's not the only one who does it!" We'll see how Mr. O'Reilly fares, but there's no doubt Williams is full of wind.

And as for Fox being "the worst of the bunch." Whatever gets you through the day.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    mrjarrell, not to hijack but are you equally concerned about Hillary being under sniper fire?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, what's this psychosis the leftards have over Fox when MSLSD and such are demonstrably living in cloud cuckoo land? Fox may not get it all right, but at least they don't get it all wrong. That said, O'Reilly is kind of a flake and needs a reality check himself sometimes. At least if he said he'd been shot down I'd wait for proof rather than assume he was lying like someone on any other network.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This isn't a counter-attack to save Williams. It's using Brian William's corpse as a stepping stone to get O'Reilly.

....who i don't care for, but being a political commentator who came from a long stint ast "Inside Edition" is vastly different from an evening news anchor.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    How did I know that alMrJarrell would take Vox and Mother Jones as gospel?
    Look, I'm no fan of O'Reilly.
    He's pompous, brittle, and an egotist, but when you quote openly hostile extremist left-wing sources as credible to rip at him and "Faux News" (yeah, you have no bias there...right) it's not only incorrect, but moronic and laughable.
    As I saw on another thread, one man's terrorist is alMrJarrell's freedom fighter.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can we please not post links to Vox.

Alternatively, can we please reduce the amount of "But Bush!" approaches to these sorts of incidents?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Can we please not post links to Vox.

Alternatively, can we please reduce the amount of "But Bush!" approaches to these sorts of incidents?

Frankly, I'm surprised that a quote from O'Reilly that you have to read a certain way to "prove" it's a lie, and is about a 30+ year old incident is the best they can do.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Frankly, I'm surprised that a quote from O'Reilly that you have to read a certain way to "prove" it's a lie, and is about a 30+ year old incident is the best they can do.

I loathe the "But Bush" side of politics. Pointing out that the "other side" did something similar, or worse, than something the current team is doing... It's not justification. It simply isn't. It's a logical fallacy, and incredibly intellectually dishonest.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I loathe the "But Bush" side of politics. Pointing out that the "other side" did something similar, or worse, than something the current team is doing... It's not justification. It simply isn't. It's a logical fallacy, and incredibly intellectually dishonest.

Yeah, the "But Dad, everybody's doing it" defense never worked when I was a kid, didn't work for my son, shouldn't work for anyone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom