Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

The Gaming Thread

Getting a renewed urge to escape into my backlog of games.

I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I have most of the consoles if I get the itch to play something on them.

You can find me on Steam here: Steam Community :: GPIA

My current backlog contains the following:

BioShock Infinite DLC Part 2 (just didn't click with me like the first one)
    Mass Effect series (it's so long...)
    Dragon Age: Inquisition (it's so long... and there's a DLC being released already)
    Cities: Skylines (currently playing)
    Darkest Dungeon (very solid new-style Lovecraftian RPG)
    Dragonball Xenoverse (solid fighter, choc full of bugs)
    Hand of Fate
    Shovel Knight
    Skullgirls
    Tomb Raider (wife keeps telling me to finish it)
    Transistor
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (awesome game, just trying to find the time)
    Dark Souls Series (turned off by the controller requirement)
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (again, just trying to find the time)
    Brothers (I got wife to play it, but I never played it myself)
    Bayonetta 2

Lately been playing Hearthstone and Cities: Skylines casually. I raid in World of Warcraft one or two days a week (currently 8/10 Heroic BRF, for those that care... One of top rogues on my realm).

I picked up Guild Wars 2 a couple weeks ago because it was on sale for $10. Pretty neat so far, might stick with it for a bit. Went back and picked up an achievement in Portal 1 (potato sack cheeve) that I hadn't gotten yet. Occasionally tapping into HL2 to get the rest of those achievements as well.

But that's just my current stuff. I could go on about my gaming history, but let's see where this thread goes.

What are you playing lately? Do you consider yourself a gamer?
    Last edited by GPIA7R; 06-02-2015 at 13:10.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yeah, I also play a lot on Steam..... I'm surprised there isn't an INGO steam group already, I know of a few people from here already....
    Here is the link to my Steam community account Steam Community :: Helen_Keller87

Lately, I mainly play;
    ARMA 2 & 3
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (lost alpha standalone mod)
    Red Orchestra 2
    Insurgency
    Battlefield 2 (Project Reality mod)
    Witcher 1 & 2

Yes, I would call myself a gamer... especially now that I am only working part time and looking for full time jobs. Needless to say, i have a lot more free time than i am used to.

User Info Menu

I am a gamer. Right now I have been playing a bunch of battlefield 4 on PC. I have been a huge fan of the series since bf1942, but have watched some gameplay of hardline and am not interested in that.

I have been playing some "Evolve" on the PS4. That is a neat game. I played and finished Shadow of Mordor (good game) and Dying Light (great game) on the PS4.

I have finished every wolfenstein since the first one (really liked multiplayer on RTCW), so am glad to hear TNO is a good game. I will play it through.

I have also been playing DayZ on and off, currently off.

If you want to play a shockingly good indie game: Frog Fractions | Twinbeard

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Running into a ton of stress and issues as of late, and just getting a renewed urge to escape into my backlog of games.

I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I have most of the consoles if I get the itch to play something on them.

You can find me on Steam here: Steam Community :: GPIA
    Also, for what it's worth - I made an INGO Steam Group, if there are a number of people here that would like to collaborate: Steam Community :: Error

My current backlog contains the following:

BioShock Infinite DLC Part 2 (just didn't click with me like the first one)
    Mass Effect series (it's so long...)
    Dragon Age: Inquisition (it's so long... and there's a DLC being released already)
    Cities: Skylines (currently playing)
    Darkest Dungeon (very solid new-style Lovecraftian RPG)
    Dragonball Xenoverse (solid fighter, choc full of bugs)
    Hand of Fate
    Shovel Knight
    Skullgirls
    Tomb Raider (wife keeps telling me to finish it)
    Transistor
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (awesome game, just trying to find the time)
    Dark Souls Series (turned off by the controller requirement)
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (again, just trying to find the time)
    Brothers (I got wife to play it, but I never played it myself)
    Bayonetta 2

Lately been playing Hearthstone and Cities: Skylines casually. I raid in World of Warcraft one or two days a week (currently 8/10 Heroic BRF, for those that care... One of top rogues on my realm).

I picked up Guild Wars 2 a couple weeks ago because it was on sale for $10. Pretty neat so far, might stick with it for a bit. Went back and picked up an achievement in Portal 1 (potato sack cheeve) that I hadn't gotten yet. Occasionally tapping into HL2 to get the rest of those achievements as well.

But that's just my current stuff. I could go on about my gaming history, but let's see where this thread goes.

What are you playing lately? Do you consider yourself a gamer?

Clear as Winter Ice

K_W

User Info Menu

I'm working my way through Doom 1... No joke... No cheats either. Has been on my bucket list to beat Doom 1 & 2 fair and square since I was cheat code junkie as a kid.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K_W View Post
    I'm working my way through Doom 1... No joke... No cheats either. Has been on my bucket list to beat Doom 1 & 2 fair and square since I was cheat code junkie as a kid.
    idkfa, lol

Clear as Winter Ice

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

That's awesome!

I can't say I'm a gamer any more. I used to be in a clan back in the UT days. I remember playing Doom when it came out with a buddy over the modem. Playing Descent at all hours of the night. Raiding in WoW. Now I'm lucky to find an hour or two a week that I even feel like gaming. Lately I haven't gamed for 2 months. Was playing the new Wolfenstein and the Borderlands Pre-sequel. Both are great, but gaming just doesn't hold my attention like it used to. Last time I enjoyed playing was when my son was visiting last summer. We spent two weeks straight playing Borderlands 2 for 3 - 5 hours a day. It was a blast. Once he left to go back to college, I've probably only gamed a couple of hours. I'm getting old

User Info Menu

I do Guild Wars 2, but mostly World vs. World (WvW) fights with a large competitive guild. It's way more fun than running around unlocking vistas and waypoints. It also nets me enough drops to fund my Ascended crafting and gear. It's getting to be the same ol' same ol' lately, so I've started playing a couple of mindless shoot-em-ups for fun and escape. My favorites I've invested time in are:

1. World of Tanks. Free-to-play, start out in small, WWI tanks, and move up to highest tier Korean War era tanks. Pretty fun, but a large learning curve.

2. Warframe. Another ftp game, basically you're a space ninja that can put on different 'suits' that have different skillsets, and set out to all the planets and moons of our solar system killing hordes of bad guys intent on wiping us out. Very addictive, huge learning curve.

3. The Walking Dead. The only computer game that played with my emotions. At one point I sat and stared at the screen, wishing I could undo what I had done.

I will be looking into Life is Strange. Episode 2 is now out, and there are 5 episodes total. It's been hyped as a 'game changer'.

User Info Menu

I've always said, if I ever have a child... they'll need to play X number of games on the NES before being able to progress to the SNES, Sega, and so on. Got to experience the old stuff before moving into the new stuff.

I occasionally go back and replay some classics. I like the early Final Fantasy series
    I laughed and shook his hand, and made my way back home

User Info Menu

I'm currently in the Closed Beta of World of Warships (liking it so far), and rotate among a few games based on mood...

Dragon Age Inquisition (solo and multi)
    World of Tanks
    BF4
    Assassins Creed - Rogue
    Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning

Diablo 3 (rarely)
    SW:TOR (rarely anymore)
    Wolfenstein The New Order (rarely)

I'll have to look up my Origin and Steam IDs, think they're current in my sig...
    Shooter. Gamer. Hunter. Father. Geek. Atheist. Order varies day to day...
    NRA Life Member 2011

Gamertags:
    Steam: Darkrose1979 (MW2, MW3, Skyrim, TF2, OF: DR, War Inc.)
    Origin: Darkrose1313 (BF3)
    Battle.net: (WoW, D3) PM for email or Darkrose#1463 (D3 only)

At the season of the Winter solstace may reason prevail.
    There are no gods, no angels, no devils, no heaven or hell.
    There is only our natural world.
    Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.

User Info Menu

I am currently playing Kingdoms Of Amalur and World Of Tanks on the Xbox 360.
    http://www.amberalertindiana.com/showbutton.php

"He who rides a tiger cannot dismount." James H. Howard

Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast