• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There is a well established rumor that the next INGO moderator will be chosen by popular vote in November of 2015. I read it on the Internet, color coded in the secret "this is absolutely true" purple, so, you know. It's true.

Post your platform here.

Rules: Are for suckers.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If elected, I will immediately unlock the Wallet thread.

I will mercilessly hunt down and destroy spambots using secret Boner Drone technology.

I will edit serious threads to include random smileys for no reason other than my own amusement and to annoy those who dislike smileys.

I will implement theme music for INGO. When you open the main page it will play at a random volume based on my mood. If technology allows, it will unmute your speakers if they are muted.

I will watch you as you sleep through your webcam. Actually, I'll probably do that regardless.

I will give Kirk an infraction for any post he makes that does not contain at least three of the following words: "purity", "3D printer" , "collectible teapots" , "combover" , "blustery."

I will randomly give mbills Mod abilities for 45 second intervals without notification.

I will have Klingon Tuesdays. Details to follow.

I will, without warning, immediately change the avatar of anyone who presents any fact prefaced with "I heard in a gun shop that..." into the following image for 45 days:

Derp.gif

I WILL NOT TOLERATE SHENANIGANS!!!!!

This message paid for Citizens United Against Forum Shenanigans and approved by no one in particular.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    mbills2223 for mod supreme because Merica.

Also, bacon and wallet.

oh, I won't allow anyone to pull a Denny

I'll reopen the store (won't actually sell anything though, it'll just be a blank website).

epic threads will not only be allowed but encouraged, and I'll only allow spoof threads if they're funny.

Pants will be strictly prohibited.

whocares

I might post more later. Vote for me because I am dear leader.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm in. IF for no other reason than I'm still asleep and I'm warped before a full pot of coffee.
    I knew it would come to something like this. Churchmouse makes mod squad and has to take it apart and play with it. Inevitable.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. I'm in, but only for "Mod of the Classifieds." I'll keep the area in tip top shape, and let a free market reign. Once a month, a random ad will be selected for 1/2 PRICE HALF HOUR! It may be in the middle of the night or in the 7:00 pm rush. The first "I'll take it" get the item half off, complements of the seller. (a new posting agreement will be accepted by every seller upon posting thier ad each and every time an ad is posted stating you accept the new terms)

Also, classified runners will be delt with promptly. Once it is determined they are hell bent on getting to 50 posts, new software will be activated so their required post count is always 1(one) more than they currently have.

Thanks for the votes!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Any thread involving government conspiracy, anti-vaccination nuttery, or anything rambone posts will be automatically changed to purple font.

Free rides in the INGO Bugatti.

Mandatory helicopter assault training for "Site Supporters."

Everyone will be required to take a stance on the major issues, which will be posted below their user name. Glock vs. 1911, 9mm vs. 45ACP, and OC vs. CC.

Some type of a mascot in a costume.

There will be a day of celebration each year for this member: View Profile: 林一海 - INGunOwners

Dueling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom