• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm glad I can watch the movies I want in the comfort of my home, the rest of the world can change without me.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I have no problem with a female spy hero. I have a problem with the role of James Bond being converted to a female.

A female James Bond? Ed Miliband wants to kill popular entertainment - Telegraph

Exactly. If they want to make a movie about a gritty, rough-around-the-edges woman in the old west, I would probably enjoy it. Just don't call her Rosy Cogburn. Same thing with the Bond franchise.

Edit: Just went back and read the article. The Brits do have a way with words, lol. "White guilt-riddled manginas that would like nothing more than to neuter every Alpha male in popular entertainment." Lol

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what exactly are people complaining about? Because a movie role has been amended to appeal to a certain segment of the population? Who cares? Just don't watch it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    So what exactly are people complaining about? Because a movie role has been amended to appeal to a certain segment of the population? Who cares? Just don't watch it.

Exactly what demographic do you suppose they're trying to appeal to? The demo of chicks into action movies is pretty thin at best, so you'll have most women rushing out not to watch it, and most likely flush the franchise for most men as well. People in general not watching it. Not a good business decision, when you have an established money maker, even as expensive as those movies are to make. I'd go even odds it would fail so hard at the box office it would be the last Bond film ever. What's wrong with leaving something alone, anyway?

Top Bottom