• ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hi everyone :wavey:

My significant other and I will be participating in the Great Strides 5k on May 16th and our goal is to raise as much money as possible for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It's a great orginization whose only goal is to further research and treatment of CF in hopes of finding a cure. It's a cause that's become very important to me, so please consider a donation (tax deductible!!) if you're capable of doing so. Positive thoughts and prayers are also happily accepted.

Donation link: http://cffh.convio.net/site/TR/GreatStrides/60_Indiana_Indianapolis?pg=team&fr_id=3333&team_id=40455

Feel free to donate to either "team member"

Thanks!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The average life expectancy for someone with CF is 37 years old. Help fund research to add years on to CF patients' lives AND increase the quality of their years.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There is currently no cure, but treatments get better with the help of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Help find the cure....help fund the cure.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    donated to your better half. :D Not much but its something.

heh. Nicely done.

CF does suck. We did one of these walks about 10 years ago. There was a professor at the dental school who had CF, very nice guy. I believe he passed away a few years ago. I remember there was a young kid, maybe 10 years old, who got up and spoke at the rally afterwards. Very well spoken. He discussed new treatments available now like inhaled Tobramycin as an antibiotic therapy to fight one of the nastier lung infections they tend to get.

Participating in the actual walk is a good way to get grounded in your life. There are so many teams and "real people" there that it's hard not to be moved.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Up we go. Raise $1500 for the CF Foundation and I will let chez zap me and have it recorded for INGO to enjoy. Make it happen. My spouse and I will appreciate it, and when my son arrives and is old enough I k kw he will appeciate it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi everyone :wavey:

My significant other and I will be participating in the Great Strides 5k on May 16th and our goal is to raise as much money as possible for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It's a great orginization whose only goal is to further research and treatment of CF in hopes of finding a cure. It's a cause that's become very important to me, so please consider a donation (tax deductible!!) if you're capable of doing so. Positive thoughts and prayers are also happily accepted.

Donation link: Indianapolis 2015: Team Sebastian - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Feel free to donate to either "team member"

Thanks!

Bumping the link for you. I think Caitlin needs some more donations!

Top Bottom