Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1533

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Radiolab did an episode on lost text and scrolls of the N.T. and other stuff. All scientific rigor was thrown out the window... but interesting and fun nonetheless. Anyways, one text had the number as "667" or something.... the implication being that we've all got it wrong!
    Or maybe that's just what Satan wanted us to think....
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world of a wrong street address.
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

User Info Menu

Everyone should own an Uzi

User Info Menu

Radiolab did an episode on lost text and scrolls of the N.T. and other stuff. All scientific rigor was thrown out the window... but interesting and fun nonetheless. Anyways, one text had the number as "667" or something.... the implication being that we've all got it wrong!
    616 has significant manuscript evidence
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    616 has significant manuscript evidence
    My area code until my mid-20s.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I'm not sure if you'll get any traction from this group on end times musings. And I'm not sure what you're referring to - is it their whole social score thing?

All the mark of the the beast stuff can be fun to think about, but there's a whole scrap pile of ideas that were once thought evil, but now just commonplace e.g. credit cards, SSN.

The true mark of the beast is on the heart of those that refuse to believe. Your salvation isn't lost because your license plate is TK666WEN.
    JK,
    I wasn't speaking to the mark but rather the system. And yeah, lotsa folks do have ideas on what may the physical manifestation of the mark (citing examples of good and bad marks given in scripture) but until the time comes we probably won't know precisely the answer to that one. But system implementation, that one is obvious. Watching it come along can be alarming while at the time marvelous to behold.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    JK,
    I wasn't speaking to the mark but rather the system. And yeah, lotsa folks do have ideas on what may the physical manifestation of the mark (citing examples of good and bad marks given in scripture) but until the time comes we probably won't know precisely the answer to that one. But system implementation, that one is obvious. Watching it come along can be alarming while at the time marvelous to behold.
    If that stuff was obvious, there wouldn't be so many "end times" books in the ten cent bin.

The "system" is now it's China's social score, before that it was SS, credit cards, and ... ask Indiucky what came before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

System implementation is absolutely obvious.
    Has been. Many years. Speeding up.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Most senior Catholic cleric ever charged with child sex abuse has been convicted of molesting two choirboys

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...ld-sex-n975896