• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I started a thread a couple of months back about how bad my new boss is. He is still a world class a-hole, but I didn't realize how insane he was until today. I was speaking with a co-worker this morning and here is the story he told me. We have two restrooms in the facility I work at. My co-worker noticed the main restroom was out of toilet paper, so he went to the stock room to get some. When he got there, he noticed the large bulk box that's always been there was gone. He went to the new boss and told him we were out of T.P. The boss said we weren't out. He moved the box to the closet next to his office and locked it up. He said the rolls were disappearing.

My first thought was, do you not think people might actually be using it for its intended purpose? My second thought was, are you so anal and nuts that you're counting the rolls of T.P. we have on hand? The dude is controlling and anal about everything, but I had no idea he had gone next level like this.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Maybe that's exactly the sort of thing he was hired to do??? FWIW, we keep TP locked up at the firehouse as well. among almost all other department provided things.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Maybe that's exactly the sort of thing he was hired to do??? FWIW, we keep TP locked up at the firehouse as well. among almost all other department provided things.

If he was hired to do it, why did it take him six months on the job to get it done? I noticed that the 409, Raid, mop, Pledge, etc. were still readily available. What's more, I could walk into our shop area at any time of the day and have access to thousands of dollars worth of tools. Why is he protecting toilet paper like nuclear launch codes?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    If he was hired to do it, why did it take him six months on the job to get it done? I noticed that the 409, Raid, mop, Pledge, etc. were still readily available. What's more, I could walk into our shop area at any time of the day and have access to thousands of dollars worth of tools. Why is he protecting toilet paper like nuclear launch codes?

Control. He's a control freak.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If there are females using the TP it will evaporate.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What was that movie with Humphrey Bogart and the missing strawberry ice cream? Sort of reminds me of Bogart's character in that movie.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It is called majoring in the minors. If this is the extent of his contribution, hopefully he won't be around long. Some people just don't understand how to be managers.

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    I shared an office assistant (secretary) with 25 other people and she was anal about office supplies and locked all the supply cabinets. One in need had to beg her for the most insignificant of items and I am sure it made her feel important and secure in her job.

So I made two dozen copies of the keys to the supply cabinets and all helped ourselves to the supplies as needed. Of course this was not done in her presence, and she was able to retain her feeling of importance.

Top Bottom