Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Repped 4 u.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

From Facebook

A float in the Middleburg Parade last night. This to me was absolutely the best one!! Some families know this feeling all too well! Thank you to ALL of our troops for EVERYTHING you do!! ��������������������������������It shows a soldier reading a letter from home....A mother and her children celebrating Christmas without Daddy and the best part is the Angel above them watching over ALL of them!!! Definitely warmed my heart!!!!!

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

thanks Pop...

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

User Info Menu

A patriot getting it done himself, not just calling in a drone strike on the red phone...

George Washington on way to kick Hessian arse on Christmas morning...HO HO HO, BIATCH!!!

Gringos takin' it to the hoop!

Fierce defiance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    From Facebook

A float in the Middleburg Parade last night. This to me was absolutely the best one!! Some families know this feeling all too well! Thank you to ALL of our troops for EVERYTHING you do!! ��������������������������������It shows a soldier reading a letter from home....A mother and her children celebrating Christmas without Daddy and the best part is the Angel above them watching over ALL of them!!! Definitely warmed my heart!!!!!

That is very moving indeed. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
    Well, gee whiz, if the Government released a nest of ants, roaches and bedbugs into everybody's house, they shouldn't be surprised if people run out to buy bug spray! - Comment on White House concerns over increased gun sales

User Info Menu

My Dad, WWII South Pacific…..his diary is something to read, they sunk 2 subs and shot down at least 7 planes. USS Reynolds DE-42

Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. William Penn

User Info Menu

I am a Citizen, not a servant....

Before he was the Man in Black, he was the Airman in Air Force Blue.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopLoggyDog View Post

Excellent post today, on the Date which HAS lived in infamy ever since. One of the most sobering experiences of my life was standing on that memorial, smelling the oil leaking out, and realizing that it was very much REAL. Anyone that hasn't been there needs to put it on their bucket list.
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
    Well, gee whiz, if the Government released a nest of ants, roaches and bedbugs into everybody's house, they shouldn't be surprised if people run out to buy bug spray! - Comment on White House concerns over increased gun sales

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast