• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for my "coveted" 50th post. In just a few months of being a member, I have learned so much from everyone here. My wife says I'm addicted, but I told her I'm not as bad as she is with Facebook. At least I'm educating myself. I have been reading old posts on the reloading section when I have time (up to page 200-something!!). Again, thank you to all who have replied to my posts or posted sometching that I have read. Thanks INGO!!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I say you still need one more post. There's an obvious lack of "quality" to this one...

Congradulations

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Nice post OP. I had a similar experience "on the way up" and read most every night about something interesting on here (and NOT just in the classifieds).

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for my "coveted" 50th post. In just a few months of being a member, I have learned so much from everyone here. My wife says I'm addicted, but I told her I'm not as bad as she is with Facebook. At least I'm educating myself. I have been reading old posts on the reloading section when I have time (up to page 200-something!!). Again, thank you to all who have replied to my posts or posted sometching that I have read. Thanks INGO!!

You're obviously reading the wrong threads! :lmfao:

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Quality or not you can make it 100 "quality posts" for me to be allowed in the classifieds. Or just ban me from the classifieds altogether. As I said in my original post, I'm not here to buy or sell things just here to learn what everyone else has to share. BTW, you don't have to count this post either since is also lacks quality!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Quality or not you can make it 100 "quality posts" for me to be allowed in the classifieds. Or just ban me from the classifieds altogether. As I said in my original post, I'm not here to buy or sell things just here to learn what everyone else has to share. BTW, you don't have to count this post either since is also lacks quality!!

We're all still working on our '50 quality posts' :)

Top Bottom