Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    The writing on this season of FTWD has been the best writing I've seen from either show...Period.....You're right....Present and flashbacks are tough to do and this has been seamless.....I hope Madison is not gone and I hope the big guns in the MRAP play a part in getting some revenge if she is gone....
    Well, there are a LOT of characters on FTWD right now, so they probably need to thin the herd. Morgan, stays... but I think at some point he's a goner. Cowboy and Strand stay, as well as the daughter. The sexy Latina idk, but I think she will be around. Madison, might stay, she might go... I'm betting that she will probably stay, since the only thing keep Strand around, is his loyalty to her. If she goes, he might hit the road too.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

I think last night's episode was one of my favorites since the beginning of the walking dead series, hands down. That was the first episode where I told myself hey, this is what I would be doing! Loved it!
    Improvidus Apto quod Victum

User Info Menu

I dont like this rabbit hole crap. Stop trying to be Quentin Tarantino or that shamalamhadingdong knight guy and just tell the damn story. They've totaly lost me this season
    RIP MSG Mark Allen
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    I think last night's episode was one of my favorites since the beginning of the walking dead series, hands down. That was the first episode where I told myself hey, this is what I would be doing! Loved it!
    Yeah, it was great. guy had himself a good set-up. Odd that he didn't take the time to fix that bridge the right way. Hs "moat" should've been wider and deeper though.

User Info Menu

Why were the walkers so adamant about going through the hole on the bridge?
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

User Info Menu

I have AMC again and I decided to give FTWD another chance (again). It sucks a lot less than it used to suck, but it's still not anywhere near as good as TWD.

It was good to see one of the more irritating characters get eliminated a couple of weeks ago (the Johnny Depp-alike).

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deo62 View Post
    Why were the walkers so adamant about going through the hole on the bridge?
    That's what I wondered. It didn't make any sense. One thing I though of, and t his is the first time I've though this, but J. Dorie (like the fish, but "ie") could carry a whole show by himself. He's probably the best legitimate actor after the guy who plays Morgan. He obviously survived this long, and has kept a good soul (unlike Rick). It would be interesting to see him "Gump" his way across the Zombie Apocalypse.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    That's what I wondered. It didn't make any sense. One thing I though of, and t his is the first time I've though this, but J. Dorie (like the fish, but "ie") could carry a whole show by himself. He's probably the best legitimate actor after the guy who plays Morgan. He obviously survived this long, and has kept a good soul (unlike Rick). It would be interesting to see him "Gump" his way across the Zombie Apocalypse.
    I agree, I am fascinated by his story and thought process!!
    Improvidus Apto quod Victum

User Info Menu

Yeah, it was great. guy had himself a good set-up. Odd that he didn't take the time to fix that bridge the right way. Hs "moat" should've been wider and deeper though.
    The Billy Bass alarm clock was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

User Info Menu

Well.....maybe not.

Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast