:ingo:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was privileged to witness Shadow hitting INGO's 6,000,000th post....:rockwoot: The post was in honor of HandK, Uncle Gary and it was an event to remember.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I would like every one to see this .

Its 3:11 AM no one has posted in all of INGO in the last 1/2 hour , we need 281 till 6M .
    I was going to try and save this long post for the 100K , but decided to do it now . A lot of the people wont see it - oh well ,they never understood the whole Post Whoring thing any ways .
    Like most I found INGO while looking for info on a gun that I was having trouble with . That was August 28 2009 , I joined right up and the people were great , I got help and the gun was fixed . I did a lot of reading and lurking , once in a blue moon ,I posted . I did this for almost 2 years ,never noticing the OSUT , then one day I wondered in . It was the time of the PDubs , HandK , HotPockets , DKrussier , onebadV8, magicman ,jd4320, and a few more . I read and learnt that HandK was one of the founding members of the OSUT , I guess there was a hell of a bunch of guys that wanted a place to just BS ,and at first it kept getting deleted, but they kept opening a new one and then Post Whoring was - lets just say invented lol , at times no one would be on so the person that was ,would talk to them self's of just post smileys or one word post -- they would go on runs to see how many post they could make before some one stopped them , well I guess at that time there was no 15 sec rule - so the posting like that was slowing the server down , then the dreaded 15 sec rule was born .
    When I finally started posting ,HandK was one of the first to welcome me and pretty much took me under his wing . Hotpockets was great she was right there giving a noob help . Hotpockets and DKrusser were planning a meet and greet . Hotpockets made sure to let me know I was welcomed and was a PDub . November 19, 2011 I went to my first Meet and greet , I couldn't stay long cause of my Granddaughter Birthday party . But I Met HotPockets , DKrussier and HandK and onebigV8 and got to chat with them a while before more showed up . You couldn't have asked for a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere . I knew I had found a home ,a great group of people .
    From there is was up and on , I started hosting events with the help of Hotpockets ,DKrusser and HandK , OnebadV8 . Well as time went by we all got closer ,. We all became family , jd4320 would call me dad once in awhile ( we have a inside joke on that ) Hotpockets started calling me Uncle Shadow -- HandK loved it ,so I started calling him Uncle Gary . We talked a lot - I mean a lot -- here , text ,phone ..
    I was not a Post Whore at the time , I barley posted , oh id jump in the conversation ,but I didn't run , Until !!!! We had a guy on here that was a bit of a PITA and he made a comment one day that pissed me off , I was at 7000 post and he was at I think 15 ~ 17K , He stated I could never catch him , Uncle Gary seen it and PM'ed me and said catch him - you can do it - you've seen how I do it -- run , run like the wind , I want to see you catch him and pass him . So it was on -lol - I ran ,caught him and pasted him , it then became a passion . Uncle Gary and I talked about being the first to reach 50K . I started catching up to him and when I ws close I slowed way down . It wasn't long I got a PM from Uncle Gary asking why I had slowed down , when I told him out of respect for him , I wanted him to reach it first .. He said No I want you to run don't slow down . So I did and then we started talking about the goal of 100K .
    Uncle Gary and I had some very long deep talks, this man ment the world to me . There was no better caring soul around , he went full out for family and friends . His heart was so big and made of gold . If you knew him , you know this is true . We lost Uncle Gary last winter - when that call came in - I dropped the phone and bawled like a baby , it was a crunch to us all , the man that we came to know and love so much - was called home . I started pulling out of the OSUT and then my computer crashed , but at the time I really didn't care , it was a empty time .
    When I came back - I found a different OSUT , I didn't know what was going on and then I started talking to CM and Skulldaddy . CM invited me to some shoots and we started talking a lot , Skulldaddy some ware got my number and started texting me ,lol . and we was yacking like we've know each other for years . With them pushing and prodding I was back up and running for the 100K . Their a special kind of people .
    This was just a piece of history - there is a whole list of names I would love to list - but there is just to many -- But Know This Each and Every One Of You Mean Some Thing Special To Me And Are A Part Of Me.
    THANK YOU ONE AND ALL - God Bless You All

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Its 3:11 AM no one has posted in all of INGO in the last 1/2 hour , we need 281 till 6M .
    I was going to try and save this long post for the 100K , but decided to do it now . A lot of the people wont see it - oh well ,they never understood the whole Post Whoring thing any ways .
    Like most I found INGO while looking for info on a gun that I was having trouble with . That was August 28 2009 , I joined right up and the people were great , I got help and the gun was fixed . I did a lot of reading and lurking , once in a blue moon ,I posted . I did this for almost 2 years ,never noticing the OSUT , then one day I wondered in . It was the time of the PDubs , HandK , HotPockets , DKrussier , onebadV8, magicman ,jd4320, and a few more . I read and learnt that HandK was one of the founding members of the OSUT , I guess there was a hell of a bunch of guys that wanted a place to just BS ,and at first it kept getting deleted, but they kept opening a new one and then Post Whoring was - lets just say invented lol , at times no one would be on so the person that was ,would talk to them self's of just post smileys or one word post -- they would go on runs to see how many post they could make before some one stopped them , well I guess at that time there was no 15 sec rule - so the posting like that was slowing the server down , then the dreaded 15 sec rule was born .
    When I finally started posting ,HandK was one of the first to welcome me and pretty much took me under his wing . Hotpockets was great she was right there giving a noob help . Hotpockets and DKrusser were planning a meet and greet . Hotpockets made sure to let me know I was welcomed and was a PDub . November 19, 2011 I went to my first Meet and greet , I couldn't stay long cause of my Granddaughter Birthday party . But I Met HotPockets , DKrussier and HandK and onebigV8 and got to chat with them a while before more showed up . You couldn't have asked for a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere . I knew I had found a home ,a great group of people .
    From there is was up and on , I started hosting events with the help of Hotpockets ,DKrusser and HandK , OnebadV8 . Well as time went by we all got closer ,. We all became family , jd4320 would call me dad once in awhile ( we have a inside joke on that ) Hotpockets started calling me Uncle Shadow -- HandK loved it ,so I started calling him Uncle Gary . We talked a lot - I mean a lot -- here , text ,phone ..
    I was not a Post Whore at the time , I barley posted , oh id jump in the conversation ,but I didn't run , Until !!!! We had a guy on here that was a bit of a PITA and he made a comment one day that pissed me off , I was at 7000 post and he was at I think 15 ~ 17K , He stated I could never catch him , Uncle Gary seen it and PM'ed me and said catch him - you can do it - you've seen how I do it -- run , run like the wind , I want to see you catch him and pass him . So it was on -lol - I ran ,caught him and pasted him , it then became a passion . Uncle Gary and I talked about being the first to reach 50K . I started catching up to him and when I ws close I slowed way down . It wasn't long I got a PM from Uncle Gary asking why I had slowed down , when I told him out of respect for him , I wanted him to reach it first .. He said No I want you to run don't slow down . So I did and then we started talking about the goal of 100K .
    Uncle Gary and I had some very long deep talks, this man ment the world to me . There was no better caring soul around , he went full out for family and friends . His heart was so big and made of gold . If you knew him , you know this is true . We lost Uncle Gary last winter - when that call came in - I dropped the phone and bawled like a baby , it was a crunch to us all , the man that we came to know and love so much - was called home . I started pulling out of the OSUT and then my computer crashed , but at the time I really didn't care , it was a empty time .
    When I came back - I found a different OSUT , I didn't know what was going on and then I started talking to CM and Skulldaddy . CM invited me to some shoots and we started talking a lot , Skulldaddy some ware got my number and started texting me ,lol . and we was yacking like we've know each other for years . With them pushing and prodding I was back up and running for the 100K . Their a special kind of people .
    This was just a piece of history - there is a whole list of names I would love to list - but there is just to many -- But Know This Each and Every One Of You Mean Some Thing Special To Me And Are A Part Of Me.

:patriot: Great tribute to your friend shadow.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

We have another Runner! :xmad:

***REPORTED***

Top Bottom