• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Nice coffee table stacked deep with US currency. Wonder how much cash that is? Most I've personally had out of the bank in cash was $20,000 in $100 bills. It was less than 2" tall.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The helicopter is registered to some corporation in Delaware. And, are those Jennings pistols? And Bud Light? Money can't buy taste apparently.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I would think he'd have cooler guns than the ones shown...

Maybe gun control does work? If this is the best a drug lord's son can acquire in a firearms restrictive place such as Mexico, what might we accomplish here ?!?!?!

There isn't a shade of purple, purple enough, to put the above sentence into its proper place.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They arrest him again and then he pays to get out again. The only losers in this game are the taxpayers and the drug users.

Always follow the money

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He is wanted on drug charges here. Extradite him. Put his ass in a Super Max Prison in isolation. He'll stay put.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He is wanted on drug charges here. Extradite him. Put his ass in a Super Max Prison in isolation. He'll stay put.

Good idea, but the mexican leadership will never let him go to the states. In mexico he's cash in their pockets, in the states he's nothing but trouble.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How does Sean Penn NOT end up in prison for meeting with a known drug cartel leader and federal fugitive? There absolutely no defense for it..... unless he was a mole, which I think we all know he wasn't.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How does Sean Penn NOT end up in prison for meeting with a known drug cartel leader and federal fugitive? There absolutely no defense for it..... unless he was a mole, which I think we all know he wasn't.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Sean Penn at all. I can't watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High because of the level of my dislike for this clown.

With that said and just for the sake of discussion, what keeps someone from claiming they were acting as a journalist? Peter Arnett interviewed Saddam during Desert Storm (while the USAF was bombing the crap out of them) and then refused to be debriefed by US forces. John Miller interviewed UBL after the USS Cole attack and US Embassy bombings in Africa. I don't see employment being a factor to determining if you are a journalist (exhibit A: MSNBC).

I say we get our hands on El Chapo and make sure Sean Penn is in the next cell, but I have no say in this.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't get me wrong, I don't like Sean Penn at all. I can't watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High because of the level of my dislike for this clown.

With that said and just for the sake of discussion, what keeps someone from claiming they were acting as a journalist? Peter Arnett interviewed Saddam during Desert Storm (while the USAF was bombing the crap out of them) and then refused to be debriefed by US forces. John Miller interviewed UBL after the USS Cole attack and US Embassy bombings in Africa. I don't see employment being a factor to determining if you are a journalist (exhibit A: MSNBC).

I say we get our hands on El Chapo and make sure Sean Penn is in the next cell, but I have no say in this.

In the case of Saddam he was a head of state, so considered a state actor. I think the Bin Laden interview with Miller took place before the Cole bombing. I personally don't think that first amendment protects journalists to that degree.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

I don't understand it either. So who will get him first. The police, or the Cartel's.

Top Bottom