• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Many of you know that my wife and I are getting ready to start our adoption journey. We recently had a successful donation garage sale. You can see the link here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...fundraiser-garage-sale-labor-day-weekend.html

My wife and I have a meeting with our adoption agency on Thursday morning. That's when we will officially be signed up. And then we will begin the process. I will keep this thread updated as we go forward.

We also have started a GoFundMe page. Adoption is very expensive, and we could use all the help we can get. If you all would, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Marc and Casey's Adoption Fund by Marc Williams - GoFundMe

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Eat your Wheaties sir.

I'm a scrambled eggs, toast and turkey bacon kinda guy :)

Although sometimes I'm a chocolate peanut butter and oatmeal kinda guy too...

In the next few weeks, there will be a check heading your way. Want nothing in return other then to see pictures of you holding a child of your own at some point.

Wow, thanks man. I appreciate that a lot.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm a scrambled eggs, toast and turkey bacon kinda guy :)

Although sometimes I'm a chocolate peanut butter and oatmeal kinda guy too...

Wow, thanks man. I appreciate that a lot.

Turkey bacon? You communist! Are you planning on raising a child in that environment? I wonder if GoFundMe does refunds. This would have been nice to know earlier.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    My wife and I are on the same journey. Don't let the low points get you down. You have to stay positive and it is VERY hard at times.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Turkey bacon? You communist! Are you planning on raising a child in that environment? I wonder if GoFundMe does refunds. This would have been nice to know earlier.

+1! F*** banning mbills. BAN LOVEMACHINE! Turkey bacon is heresy and worthy of a bannination. (at least until he sees the error of his ways and starts eating MAN'S bacon).

Top Bottom