• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    When I first heard the story I called my brother to see if he was the bait. I received the brotherly response of "F@!# You D!#k". :)

"The men were arrested during a two day undercover investigation on Oct. 20 and 21 on the Maumee River Public Access Site in Allen County, just outside Woodburn. According to a release from the DNR, the men exposed themselves and/or fondled conservation officers dressed in plain clothes."

Local teacher among 8 arrested in DNR undercover sting operation | WANE

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm really struggling to understand this "new normal". When is what transpires between two consenting adults okay, and when isn't it?

(Purple implied where applicable.)

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    How do you come up with a 'battery' charge for this? These 'undercover' guys go hang out with a bunch of guys who are known to do this in a place where they're known to do it [consensually], then press charges for battery?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    How do you come up with a 'battery' charge for this? These 'undercover' guys go hang out with a bunch of guys who are known to do this in a place where they're known to do it [consensually], then press charges for battery?
    It usually involves a non consensual un-discussed dick grab. Kinda like chatting up a chick you met online and deciding to start wooing her with a boob squeeze.

Apparently it is the Sex Panther of gay hookup moves....
    sex-panther-cologne-large.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

In Indiana, a person commits the crime of misdemeanor battery by intentionally or knowingly touching someone else in a rude, insolent, or angry manner. If the touching was unexpected or unwelcome I could see where it would be appropriate. It says the investigation was started after receiving complaints, maybe some of the fellas involved were a little on the aggressive side.

ETA: Fargo beat me to it

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    This happens all the time. My wife's cousin goes undercover for these stings in IL. My BIL backed in to a spot at a forest preserve waiting for his brother to go shed hunting. Men in cars keeped pulling in next to him and starring him down. This is the hangout.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In Indiana, a person commits the crime of misdemeanor battery by intentionally or knowingly touching someone else in a rude, insolent, or angry manner. If the touching was unexpected or unwelcome I could see where it would be appropriate. It says the investigation was started after receiving complaints, maybe some of the fellas involved were a little on the aggressive side.

There is a local public fishing access overrun with the same problem. Apparently there are gay public hookup websites mapping where to go. There is a mall family bathroom that is apparently also on these sites. The fishing area gets a sting every year or two as they often are very aggressive and people there just to fish get grabbed etc. I have no problem with battery charges on these.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Scary,sad and stupid all at the same time.

Guess it gives a whole new meaning to public access site.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    It usually involves a non consensual un-discussed dick grab. Kinda like chatting up a chick you met online and deciding to start wooing her with a boob squeeze.

Apparently it is the Sex Panther of gay hookup moves....

Geeze. I sincerely regret asking.

Nevertheless, thanks for the info, guys.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There is a local public fishing access overrun with the same problem. Apparently there are gay public hookup websites mapping where to go. There is a mall family bathroom that is apparently also on these sites. The fishing area gets a sting every year or two as they often are very aggressive and people there just to fish get grabbed etc. I have no problem with battery charges on these.

I remember something similar years ago near Nineveh where my Grandparents live. The guy who owned a local bait shop I'd been going in to for years got busted. I sure never expected to see him caught up in something like that.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    I remember something similar years ago near Nineveh where my Grandparents live. The guy who owned a local bait shop I'd been going in to for years got busted. I sure never expected to see him caught up in something like that.
    I know who you are talking about, he was the DNR's public enemy No. 1 for many years. Always with the ginseng and furs. They set up a controlled buy of an "untanned beaver" on him one time. He is dead now.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ok, when I saw the DNR was involved in such a sting I was expecting something entirely else, like the guy who was, um, exerting himself over the corpse of a roadkill deer down in the ditch. This is... somewhat (!) less disturbing.

Hey, I remember as a kid back in the 70s going to a bait shop in Nineveh many times. Don't reckon it was the same guy?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They did one down here on the east side... Skiles Test Park.

Protip: Dont back into the spaces there. That's apparently the signal that you arent there to go hiking.

Top Bottom