Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    Give it a try and let us know. My money is on the cops getting called.
    What if I did it in my squad car?? You weren't prepared for that, were you??
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    What if I did it in my squad car?? You weren't prepared for that, were you??
    Actually, since I knew you were a cop, I thought you could drive a personal but bring your radio so you can hear your own call....

User Info Menu

Actually, since I knew you were a cop, I thought you could drive a personal but bring your radio so you can hear your own call....
    Great idea! I can take the call so as not to be arrested. Brilliant.

I'll just tell them I was doing some undercover work.
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Great idea! I can take the call so as not to be arrested. Brilliant.

I'll just tell them I was doing some undercover work.

User Info Menu

That, sir, is comedic perfection. I am actually at a loss for words right now.

User Info Menu

That, sir, is comedic perfection. I am actually at a loss for words right now.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Also, I'm taking that. Thank you.

User Info Menu

I'm just confused about one thing...

Okay, so after I curbstomp myself, yell "stop resisting," Taser myself, then wrestle myself into cuffs, I tell the young lady that he won't be bothering her anymore, do I put myself in the back? How do I get to jail?

I guess I would just sit there. I'm sure someone will be over to pick me up soon enough.

User Info Menu

I'm just confused about one thing...

Okay, so after I curbstomp myself, yell "stop resisting," Taser myself, then wrestle myself into cuffs, I tell the young lady that he won't be bothering her anymore, do I put myself in the back? How do I get to jail?

I guess I would just sit there. I'm sure someone will be over to pick me up soon enough.
    No, you drag your bloodied self over the woman and beg her not to press charges, but you constantly interrupt yourself yelling "I told you to shut up".

User Info Menu

No, you drag your bloodied self over the woman and beg her not to press charges, but you constantly interrupt yourself yelling "I told you to shut up".

... "Is this the guy?"

I think she'd be too terrified to speak.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast