Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    So . . .

rhino needs new employment. He's looking for something project manager-ish/account manager-ish, or anything that requires excellent communication, writing, organization, analytical skills, and problem solving.

You may view my LinkedIn profile here, which also has my resume attached: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-viray-30b51716b/
    Rhino still needs a new job!

In addition to project management (that is not IT-intensive), I'd also really like to a position doing technical writing or other writing. The hard part is that I don't have a portfolio because everything I've done in the past is the property of a former employer.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Still searching! Please let me know if you have leads or ideas or want to hire me. I'm willing to supply my own medical gear!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Custom CAD work, design, rapid prototyping (3D printing, etc)

I'm available for small custom CAD, design, and rapid prototyping work. Engineer with 15 years of experience. Can currently support SolidWorks 2017 and most 2D drawing formats. I can print small parts from ABS or PLA material. I'd consider investing in a small CNC router that could make more simple aluminum parts if the right projects came along.

I'd like to do some small freelance work to support my hobby. I already have full-time work, so I'm mostly looking to support someone else's hobbies as well, but I imagine if the need is big enough, anything is possible.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I am available for IT needs. Located in southern IN

User Info Menu

If you need any letters or other correspondence written or edited, I can help!

I'll even proofread and offer suggestions on resumes (but I am in no way an expert on resume building!).

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    I'm available for small custom CAD, design, and rapid prototyping work. Engineer with 15 years of experience. Can currently support SolidWorks 2017 and most 2D drawing formats. I can print small parts from ABS or PLA material. I'd consider investing in a small CNC router that could make more simple aluminum parts if the right projects came along.

I'd like to do some small freelance work to support my hobby. I already have full-time work, so I'm mostly looking to support someone else's hobbies as well, but I imagine if the need is big enough, anything is possible.
    If I can piggy-back on this, I work in NX (unigraphics), and ANSYS as a structural analyst. If any designs need stress analysis, I can do that.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I help people manage their everyday risk. I am an insurance agent and handle home, auto, life, business and annuities. Iím more than happy to help the INGO community with questions you may have.

I never recommend policies that I wouldnít want for myself if I were in a personís situation and I have a no pressure policy. I am an advisor, not a salesman.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Slatile Roofing and Sheet Metal Co., INC.
    Membrane, Metal, and Shingle Roofs
    Union shop with over 90 years of experience
    Located in South Bend, IN

Plinker

User Info Menu

I can run, test and terminate cat5 cable. I have done a couple strip mall projects and a new hotel build. Ive done residences as well.

I mainly work on cell towers doing low voltage electrical and base station programming. With post testing as well. Work is slow in that field right now.

I also do computer work. Have lots of different software for sale. Mac and windows.
    I can set up and troubleshoot routers, computers, networks, etc.
    Mount tvs on the wall or computer monitors on the wall. I do nice shelving work to accompany the tv/monitor.

In addition to that, i can modify amazon Firesticks and fire tv boxes. Or just sell new firesticks that are modified already.

I have a lot of books in pdf format as well as other file types no matter what device you read on. New books too. Pretty much anything on NY times best seller list.

Sent from my burner phone using Tapatalk!

User Info Menu

Long story, but I have a new power ventilator that has been installed in my attic. I need power run to it. Single story ranch with easy access to the attic. House is located in Zionsville. Donít need a union electrician - but I just donít do electrical work. I think the line could be tied into a line in the attic that runs to a light switch that is positioned at the head of the stairs. Probably a run of 30í or so.

This, at least I think, isnít a big job so not expecting someone to drive any distance for the job. Anyone who might help please send me a pm.

Thanks in advance.

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast