Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68
    Expert

User Info Menu

I do side work on the weekends in between my full time fire job and part time asphalt job. I clean, crackfill, and sealcoat asphalt driveways. Not a gypsy coater.. just wanted to clarify. Iíve seen a couple already out and about. Also give free advice. Knowledge is power.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Looking for someone to give an estimate for a pool liner on an indoor, in ground pool. Located in scott county. Prefer professional who is insured in case something goes wrong. PM me for details.

User Info Menu

I'm still job searching . . .

Here is my LinkedIn profile for info about me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-viray-30b51716b/

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Not sure if this fits the category exactly, but I have started a new business and would appreciate a little INGO love.

I am making all-natural, hand-poured lip balms with no chemicals or artificial ingredients. They come in flavored, unflavored, tinted, and vegan. I even have a jumbo size with three times as much product for people whose lips need some extra TLC.

New lip balm flavor- BACON!!

www.nature-kissed.com
    Last edited by Snapdragon; 07-15-2019 at 04:58.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Minor plumbing remodeling or fixes. If I'm not sure about my ability to do it I'll come and check it out for you before we make a deal. Always looking for small side work. PM if needed.
    LT6 ^ UA 440 ^ #514, F. & A.M.

User Info Menu

Still job hunting! I can do project manager/leader/coordinator jobs, tech writing, and a few other things.

Here is my LinkedIn profile for info about me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-viray-30b51716b/

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Graphic Designer, Web Designer, WordPress CMS manager, Digital Marketing Content Creator, Photo Editor, Artist, Sculptor,

User Info Menu

Still job hunting! I can do project manager/leader/coordinator jobs, tech writing, and a few other things.

I have degrees in mechanical engineering (BSME & MS), but very little applicable experience. I'd do an entry level engineering job if allowed an opportunity!

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68