• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Of course, the mom takes up for this pos.

"He just did a smoke thing at home, didn't think he was going to use it for whatever". What an idiot. Raise your kid lady.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    During questioning, Dooley told detectives he gets “crazy thoughts when he gets mad.” The teenager also allegedly admitted he had a gun in layaway at a gun shop in Martinsville.

Probably not the best candidate for a prospective gun owner.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Wow, what an idiot. I went to mooresville high, this is a little is a little weird for this area though.

Sugar, potassium nitrate, and fuses found in his room. Those are certainly smoke bomb materials, fire cracker materials, rocket engine materials. The way its made she had to have known it was for something if he made a large enough amount to do any damage. That mix stinks bad. We used it in 7th grade to make rocket engines.

Bet the Ww2 gun was a mosin.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, I built those smoke bombs as a teen. If, and thats a HUUUUGE IF, he packed that into a pipe bomb, I'm not sure it would be all that effective. It burns too damned slow. (Then again I am only working of observations of it burning... I never tried to contain it)

This was obviously a cry for help. You dont sing like a bird and admit to things that probably wont actually do much damage to your trusted school adults unless you want them to intervene.

I hope this young man gets the help he is crying out for. *

*Now if he owned up to black or smokeless powder filled pipes, etc I might think differently. Even the old rifle he had on layaway wasnt really an effective tool if he was really trying to inflict mass casualties.

Top Bottom