Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
    DCR
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Every time we have DST I have to get my car owner's manual out. What a pain! This last time, I just left it alone. Now I don't know WTH time it is!

User Info Menu

I was threated on the internet...
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Took my wife to Point Blank Carmel to fondle handguns and she kept going back to the Sigs & Kimbers. I think she was dazzled by the price tags.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    The disable switch for the annoying auto-off feature on my Truck, which turns the engine off automatically at stop lights, has to be disabled every time I start the truck.
    I share your pain. Also, had to reshuffle things in the safe to fit in a new rifle. Maximum capacity reached.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Every time I visit my parents, another gun seems to follow me home. They are getting heavy.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Wife brought in my shoes I bought a couple days ago. They were in her vehicle. She didn't lace them and they're 6 feet from the recliner.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Wife brought in my shoes I bought a couple days ago. They were in her vehicle. She didn't lace them and they're 6 feet from the recliner.
    Glad you posted this. It reminded me that I need to remove 2 metal eyelets out of steel toes shoes before I start a new job in a couple weeks. Policy says no metal anywhere.

To keep the thread on track...
    I now need to remove 2 metal eyelets on my steel toes shoes and I don't want to get up and do it.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

Marksman

User Info Menu

Woke up and got ready for work. Oh no, I'm retired. Decided I had to go fishing and you guessed it. Now I have to clean fish and then clean and fry them. Will it never end. Maybe I'll get a job.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    Glad you posted this. It reminded me that I need to remove 2 metal eyelets out of steel toes shoes before I start a new job in a couple weeks. Policy says no metal anywhere.

To keep the thread on track...
    I now need to remove 2 metal eyelets on my steel toes shoes and I don't want to get up and do it.
    Wait... no metal anywhere on your steel toed shoes?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Wait... no metal anywhere on your steel toed shoes?
    Yep, no exposed metal. Honda's afraid it may scratch cars. My old shoes have standard holes except for the top eyelet has an insert. Now I've got to pry them out if I can.

Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast